~꧁44꧂~

Evanora
Today was the last day of school, and I was so wrapped up in grief that I had forgotten all about it. I kept relieving my dads death in my sleep which causes insomnia. Apart of me wished I ran infront and took the spell. He only just cleared his name, that's the saddest part. The funeral was two weeks ago, and I'm feeling more alone. Nobody understands, I've still been reading about him in the prophet. I didn't bother to go to any lessons.!i just laid in my bed completely unmotivated. Some people say I've fallen back to my old friend, depression. Maybe I have. But I knew after this year, it would get worse. But seeing one of the most closest people in your life die...that's got to be one of the worst things someone can experience. I saw Hermione come over. To get one of her books, she didn't speak to me because she respected my feelings.

'Dumbledore wants you to come down for the last dinner.' Hermione tries to smile

I just stared at her with a tear rolling down my cheek

'Ev, you haven't even been eating' she sighed

'I don't care anymore' I stared at the ceiling

All I wanted to do was sleep, it gets me away from all of this shit.

'But everyone has to attend, even if they like it or not' she placed a book in her bag

Yes she was right, but at the moment it was a struggle. Struggle to live.

But I managed to come out from under the sheets, none of us got our robes on. I walked down to the heart of the Gryffindor common room. They all looked at me, I stared back. I haven't been out here in ages. I didn't utter a word and left. I walked swiftly down to the Great Hall. Where many people were seated for the last meal. But when I went in, everyone just stared at my face, like the life has been sucked out of me.

I looked ill. No doubt about that. I looked over at the Slytherin table to see Malfoy have a sad face. We exchanged looks as I gave him a nasty one back. Lucius Malfoy was a deatheater. A deatheater?!

I didn't even bother eating or listening to the house cup winners, fifth year in a row it was Gryffindor. Everyone cheered accept for me, there are dark times coming. I can feel it. So why the hell is everyone celebrating.

I walked out to quickly get my things when I was pulled into an empty hallway

'I'm so sorry Evie! I didn't know that happened to you and I know you hate me but I swear I had nothing to do with it' Draco bursted

'I believe you, but your father...' I trailed off

'Look, I didn't know my father was going to do that. I'm terribly sorry for your loss I really am, but I promise in the future all will be how it was' he smiled holding my hand

'Will it?' I asked

'Well, if you're with me, then yes' he smiled

I then cupped his face as a tear rolls down my cheek, and kissed him. I felt him grab my hips as my salty tears kept gushing out. We kept on kissing until we heard Filch. At this moment, it felt right to be with Draco. For once, I had hope that a Slytherin and a Gryffindor could work.

We then exchanged strong hugs.

'I will miss you' I said

'I will miss you too.' He smiled sadly

'What wrong?' I asked

'It pains me to see you like this' he said cupping one side of my face

'It pains me for you to worry' I smiled for the first time in ages

'I love you, Ev' he said sipping closer and planting another kiss on lips

'I love you too, Draco' I replied

We just stared lovingly at each other, and at the moment we knew, we both had fell inlove after some years.

'I've been waiting for the perfect moment after that whole Granger thing, to do this' he exclaims

'What is it?' I curiously questioned

'Let's give this another try, I won't mess up and if I do, avada Kedavra me, ok? Will you be my girlfriend' he asked

'I will Avada Kedavra you anyway, Draco. But I accept. Remember to write to me ok?' I asked as I heard Filch hustle out the last few students

We shared a last kiss before we both held hands and walked out. We dispersed as I caught up with Harry, but I feel Draco eye me from far away.

Harry told all of us that You-Know-Who had no love or kindness, that's what makes him weak. And he doesn't have something worth fighting for.

This whole thing was bigger than it seems. Way bigger, it never hit me until now. We all boarded the train as I shared a compartment, alone. Fred and George would always be the other side. Pulling pranks. I slightly laughed. But it fades remembering I'm going into a empty house, only me and Kreacher.

I just stared out the window, I heard mine, Fred and George's prank shop will open. Well I get some of the shares. Which was still good.

But to be honest i don't know what to do anymore.

——-
Sad chapter. But I think it was cute. Ty for reading <3

See you all soon
—-MINKSSS