Chapter 4 Jealousy

Buffy POV
Me and Andi had already walked to the restroom to talk, I was standing off to the side while she was passing back and forth in circles while talking.

"I just can't believe that she's here," Andi said with a bit of annoyance.

"Well, she is one of MANY of Amber's friends -" I then cut myself off "walt? Why am I trying to defend her? She's on the dark side. She doesn't deserve a chance, " I said with rage while Andi turned her head to look at me.

"Buffy, it's not the time to be making Stars Wars references," she responded with sarcasm.

"well sorry" "I responded with sass while rolling my eyes.

Andi then spoke again but this time, using more aggression "and anyway, she really thinks that she could pull a fast one on me, hiding behind Jonah for "protection" please" while also rolling her eyes.

Minutes later, the two girls walked outside of the restroom, only to find a lone Cyrus awaiting them.

"Cyrus, where's Jonah and Iris?" Andi questiones.

"Um.." Cyrus responded a bit hestarcely,"they left. "

"Left where?" I asked while raising an eyebrow.

"Well, that's the thing, I don't know," he replies with a hint of nervousness.

Andi smiles at the brunette boytrying to keep her composer while laughing. "Well, wherever they are, they better come back and soon," she says finally,

Cyrus asks in curiosity, "Where do you think they could've gone?"

///////////Meanwhile, Across Town//////////
Jonah POV
I was walking alongside Iris down the sidewalk while she was nervously walking along the blinding walls. I then spoke to break the heavy silence that unexpectedly came upon us.

"You don't have to be so nervous, you know?" I said with sincerely.

"I know," she responded, almost whispering., "where are we going?" She asked while slightly tilling her head to look at me.

"Well," I say, "somewhere you've never been before," I say while still continuing to walk alongside Iris on the sidewalk.

"How so?" she questiones."Is there some magical tree that grows there-- Did you invent time travel?"

"No" I responded almost instantly while chuckling and grinning softly "you'll just have to wait and see when we get there" I said with bit of a dramatic effect, Iris couldn't help but laugh in response to how ridiculous I had sounded.

TO BE CONTINUED.....