Chapter 5 Opening Up

Jonah POV
We had arrived shortly after I had made her laugh with glee. I led her towards this hidden door behind some branches behind a building.

She looks at the door and turns to me with confusion. "What's in here?" She asked."What are you gonna do? Kidnap me?" She said with a smile while softly giggling. "No," I responded. "Intact, it's the complete opposite," I said while opening the door. Once we had walked in, I had closed the door so no one would know that we were in here, besides the last thing that I wanted was for people to know about my secret place.

"Wow" Iris said with a smile while looking up in amazement at all the beautiful lights surroundingthe room "it's so pretty Jonah" she then looks down to face me "how come none of your friends know about this place?" She asks.

"well" I responded "I don't want none of them knowing about this place, this is the only place that I could escape from reality, life itself basically-- this place is the only thing that matters to me and I don't want it to be taken away" I said, honestly.

Them I smiled while talking again "the only person in my group who knows about this place is Buffy, she would come up here with me, and we would just talk, talk for hours on end-- we didn't care what is was about, it was just fun having her as my company, she's actually a really good listener" I said with a smile while chuckling softly.

"Sounds like you two were very close," she said softly while smiling lightly.

"Yeah, we were," I said softly,

Iris then looked at me curiously. "What happened?" She asked,

I looked at her while rolling my eyes. "Walker happened," I responded.

"Whose Walker?" She asked again.

"He's the reason why Buffy and I broke up-- and since then, it's never been the same since," I said sadly while also looking down.

"Sounds like you really miss her? Don't you?" She said softly.

"Yeah, alot" I responded "I miss her more and more everyday, I would give anything and everything just to go back and make things right between us, to just have her back in my arms once again, even if it was just for a moment" I smile softly while saying with a small tear rolled down my cheek.

"You must really like her, huh?" Iris responded with curiosity.

"Like, is an understatement," I said while softly smiling and chuckling, wiping tears from off my face with my hand.

TO BE CONTINUED....