my handwriting

tbh i'm going to describe my handwriting bc i don't think that's something that people do. not many people describe handwriting in their books and idk i think thats important

also idt i ever showed my handwriting on here, so yeah maybe you can visualize it

my handwriting has different variations. when i'm writing notes, i write in sloppy cursive if i have to write something down quickly. if it's just regular notes copied from the board, i sometimes write in big bubbly letters. if it's the first time i'm putting pen to paper for that day, the letters are kinda sloppy and go off the line a bit. it's like i forgot to write and i have to remember how to do it again. my handwriting can be neat at times. when i'm not in a rush and i'm paying attention, it's tight and small. sometimes, i change the style of the letters. for instance, i sometimes write my "y"s with a straight tail, and sometimes i write with a bit of a curl. it depends if the y is in the beginning or middle of the word, though. sometimes my lowercase "e"s start between two lines as if i was mimicking a typed font style, other times it starts at the end, like script. my uppercase "E"s can be either a vertical line with three horizontal lines at the top, middle, and bottom of the line. other times it's written like a backwards "3." my capital "A"s vary too. sometimes i write it like a big lowercase a, other times it's two lines leaning against each other with one in the middle, and rarely it's an upside down "U" with a horizontal line.

idk, that's it. you try doing this shit, it's hard describing lines.