2 sentence movie reviews

so summer is half over and i watched a lot of movies

i would like to review all these movies in about 2 sentences or less

enjoy

grease- soundtrack was great. boys were trash

rent- my two favorite people were involved in the making of this movie. stephen chbosky was the screenwriter and idina menzel stared in it. 

legally blonde- a feminist's dream. 

gbf- gay mean girls.

high school musical- literally everything i could ever want in a disney film.

hercules- "i wont say im in love" is literally the best song ever holy shit i love this movie

pulp fiction- i now know the meaning of "she wants to dance like uma thurman." other than that wtf was this movie about.

bridget jone's diary- i dont like movies about drunk adults, even if its british. lead looks like tanya burr and the men in this movie were mediocre.

emperor's new groove- for a movie about a dude turning into a llama it was really great

lilo and stitch- this movie was good but idek why. aliens liking elvis are cool i guess.

the producers (1967)- this movie was stupid.

the birdcage- robin williams is amazing. dont pretend to be something youre not for the sake of pleasing conservatives. 

camp takota- sawyer hartman is a teenage heartthrob and grace helbig is confused

heathers- winona ryder is amazing, i understand the song "she's my winona." this movie was fucked up

history of the world part one- lots of offensive jokes. some were funny, some were plain stupid.

west side story- basically a musical version of romeo and juliet. instead of capulets vs montagues its hispanics vs whites. 

the producers (2005)- she wants to dance like uma thurman part 2. also this movie was way better (and gayer) than the original. 

struck by lighting- favorite movie so far this summer, what the fuck can top it. chris colfer is me.