Her Smile

What have you done to me?

You stepped out of the shower grabbing the towel to wrap it tightly around your body, as the few water drops that were still clinging to you dripped off one by one, reaching over you tapped on your phone stopping Into It by Chase Atlantic
You had school today, since it was Monday, your body felt drained and weak from the lack of sleep you got.

As you walked towards your bed you grabbed your under garments putting them on your body quickly, while you were doing so you keep getting the feeling that you were being watched..

This happened to you so often that the feeling became normal to you, especially since every time you looked for whatever it was you were trying so hard to find, never came up, there was nothing there.. always nothing..

This has been happening to you for quite a few months since you started your freshman year at college, in fact one time you were so scared you had your father search the entire house, only to find absolutely nothing inside, so nowadays you save yourself the embarrassment and just try to ignore it.
You clipped your bra quickly while shifting your eyes around the room, the feeling was still there, yes it was normal to you now but you couldn't help but at least look, right?

Quickly and swiftly you slid your shirt over your head, still feeling uncomfortable with whatever had eyes on you, maybe it was the bird in the tree outside of your window? You couldn't come up with a reasonable excuse because how could someone watch you through your window from the second floor? It was impossible and stupid, since it was broad daylight and the neighbors were always on alert.. But what was it?

You grabbed your shoes from the corner of your room after successfully putting your outfit on completely, before you left your room you double checked your bag, making sure you left nothing behind again today, you wouldn't have the time to come back for it.. Remembering the long and strict talk with your professor Levi for forgetting your laptop...

As you turned the hallway lights back of you walked towards the stairs, only to have your blood rush cold, stopping you right in your tracks.
You heard it, it was faint but you definitely heard it, something in your room shifted, maybe something fell? Or maybe someone fell?
You slowly moved your feet backs towards your room, was my body always this heavy? Or was I just scared out of my mind? You couldn't tell which one sounded more relatable in this situation..
Your hand was trembling, fear was coursing through your body, filling your mind with bad thoughts only,

What is behind the door?

Maybe someone is in there..

I'm gonna die here all alone...

You swallowed the lump of fear in your throat and snatched the door open, but you stopped almost immediately, just in time to hear a faint whimper, a scratching noise at the foot of your door...

It was Zeus... your dog... how the hell did he get in here?

"I'm so sorry buddy I didn't see you, gosh how did you even get in here?" you spoke to Zeus in a more calm voice, letting the fear completely flush out of your body as you began to ruffle his soft fur on the top of his head..

As you turned around to lock your front door you reached for your keys inside your bag, and after a struggle of holding your jacket, backpack, purse, and coffee you finally managed to get the key, locking the door and turning around to get in your car to drive off for another boring educational day at college, how fun right?

~~~

I stepped from out of the closet, making sure that
Y/N was long gone from the house.. I can't believe I almost got caught, how the fuck did I let that hanger drop? Right after she was walking out the door, I mean yea I felt it leaning but I tried my hardest keeping it in my hands..

But then she came out of the shower.. With her hair still wet, her curves showing perfectly from how tightly the towel was wrapped.. Her E/C eyes scanning the room as she quickly got dressed, she was looking for me..

I could see how nervous she was while she fiddled with her bra, or how quickly she slipped on her loose fitted ripped jeans, her intoxicating fragrance from whatever soap she used, the way she sung her songs from her favorite playlist in the shower, how perfect could she be?

I must admit she had me in a trance from the first day I saw her, our first day in college...our first class being together...

shit..

FUCK !

IM GONNA BE LATE TO OUR CLASS..

See? She even makes me late to our classes, god dammit, professor levi is a real pain in my ass, I honestly hate him. But atleast I get to see her, in fact I'm seated right next to her, how convenient? I think that's what made my liking to Y/N grow, seeing her smile, watching her take notes, sitting so close to her I could smell her vanilla scent, god it makes me hot just thinking about her, especially from this morning, seeing her get nervous while looking for me made me wonder how my hands would look around her throat.. Pushing her so far deep into her silky pillows nobody would hear her precious moans but me

Yea it's not the first time i've seen her naked, no, but every time I do my lustfull thoughts roam, way beyond my imaginations control, once I suffered from blue balls for almost a whole day after seeing her try on her Victoria Secret lace set, god it made me so hot ...

Fuck I shouldn't be thinking about this right now, I have to get out of here, luckily I know my way around this place, saying goodbye to Zeus, I slipped out the back door with ease, finding my way back to my black Jeep around the next street from her house, yea yea im not dumb enough to park on the same street even though she doesn't know what kinda car I have, she would get suspicious.

Y/N has taught me that she has a very sharp eye, i tested this when i took a single pen from her pen holder and hiding it in the bathroom behind the toilet, she found that in minutes upon returning home from college..

Anyways I made it to my car, opening the door and starting the car, Luckily today, I saved myself by getting dressed BEFORE I snuck in this morning.

So now I was heading to school, with my mind set on you, Y/N...

please excuse all grammar mistakes, like comment and vote.☺︎