The kill

A/N: in this chapter ima give a run down on reiners death so if you don't wanna see it i suggest not reading it ☺️

I love the way you say my name...

FLASH BACK TO EREN BEFORE HE DUMPED REINER:

this was easy, so easy. eren needed to cover up reiners death but it wasn't hard, before eren decide where he was gonna drop him off he needed to do something first. After he shoved reiner in the passenger seat he jumped in the driver's side and switched the gear to drive.

Crown liquors was on the right as soon as eren got off the highway, which was 15 minutes away from reiners job, eren went in and used reiners card to buy 10 bottles of pure tequila throwing them in the back seat he pulled off again.

he could remember reiners pin to his card because of this stupid prank they pulled back in high school, reiner forgot something they needed and sent eren to make the purchase since he wanted to stay and make sure the person they were pranking didn't come home yet.

eren was disappointed in his friend, why was he at y/ns house anyways? none of this would have happened if he stayed his dumb ass away from her, but the deed was done, there's nothing he can change now.

after buying the alcohol eren put the parked car back in drive and drove around lookin for somewhere to continue his deed in private, taking the backroads he found an abandoned park. old swings, a rusty slide, damp mulch and a crumbling bench, this was a perfect spot for eren.

he parked the car and walked to the passenger door pulling reiners large body from the tight space he was in. he dropped his body on the ground not to far from the car just in case someone got curios and decided to stroll through the area he was in.

he opened the back door of the car and grabbed all ten of the bottles he bought, sitting them all neatly next to reiners body. he sat down next to reiner and propped his head on his shoe, he needed to angle reiners head in order to pour the alcohol down his throat.

eren finished pouring all the bottles into reiners dead body, struggling with a few but it didn't matter, as long as the majority went in he didn't care. he tossed all the bottles back into the car messily seeming as if a drunk person would do, after that he picked reiner up and tossed him in the back seat.

getting back in the car he set his directions for lake maria, and that would be were reiners body would end up.

LOCATION: LAKE MARIA

eren parked the car infront of the lake, it took him longer than he expected to get here but it was perfectly timed since the sun took its course in going on break. it was night and this made it easier for eren.

eren opened his door and reached into his pocket, he pulled out reiners phone and walked around to the backseat, before gettin rid of reiner he needed to deactivate his password for later on.

afterwards he put the now unlocked phone into his pocket and placed his arms underneath reiners, dragging his heavy body to the front seat, he propped reiner up placing his foot on the break.

he closed the front door and walked over to the passenger side, since reiners foot was already on the break eren grabbed his leg and held it while he grabbed the gear shift with his free hand and shifted the car in neutral. he shoved reiners leg off the break and stepped away from the car, closing the passenger door.

he watched as the car slowly moved forward towards the lake, in reality this made eren smile, one less body to keep away from y/n.

"goodbye old friend, so sad this had to happen to ya." eren said with a grin plastered across his face.