His thoughts

Your skin feels so soft...

Shifting in the cold chair you turned your head towards the now opening door, of course eren always had to make a grand entrance.

as he walked over to his usual seat you grabbed your backpack now placing it on the floor next to you, you didn't think he was coming as he was 30 minutes late so you took it upon yourself to make his empty seat atleast a little bit useful.

"Hey, why is the class so quiet?" Eren questioned, he was now fully in his seat questioning why not a single word had been heard since his arrival, not even a welcome from the professor, which was pretty unusual considering who your professor is.

Professor Hange, Zoe Hange, the only professor who actually talks to her students, well talking to them as if they were regular friends and not students, zoology was a very important subject to you, as it added on to your dream career as a veterinarian.
But why was professor hange quiet this morning? To be honest it looks like she hasn't slept since last week, probably even longer than that, you turned your head away from eren to get a better look at your professor.

"I don't know, she hasn't really said much for about 30 minutes, maybe she's tired?" keeping your eyes on her, you answer eren the best way you could.

"Sooo, um- umm what are you wearing to jeans party? I know you have nothing special to wear." eren scratched the back of his ear out of a nervous reaction, every time he looks at you for too long he is reminded of the actions he did last night.

You looked at eren, no particular way just a blank stare almost, maybe he read you a little to well.

"Actually I have no clue, i'm not even sure I wanna go to Jeans party, the way you guys described the last one made it seem as if someone died there..."

Poking the inside of your cheek with your tongue you turned your attention back on eren, has his face always been this pink??

"Well maybe if your up to it we could go shopping together today? I don't think anybody is doing anything today we could all go to the mall or something." Eren scratched the back of his head, looking downward and asking a question taught him that rejection is less hurtful when you can't see them.

"Of course, I would love to hang out with you guys." You smiled at him, this nervous reaction was only visible when you and eren were alone, specifically in this class, normally he's always like this with you.

cute.

Erens POV:

Damnit, I knew for sure she would say no, but even better she said yes... she said she would love to hang out with me, she loves me???