The Aftermath

How many dead bodies till I get to touch yours?

A/N: There will be death in this chapter! read at your own risk, please excuse all grammar mistakes, like comment and vote.☺︎

9:32 AM Saturday Morning

you opened your eyes as the bright morning sun beamed through your curtains, clearly you didn't shut them last night because you got black out wasted, your friends will be lucky if you attend any other fucking party with them.

groaning you slapped your hand over your eyes, shielding them from the horrendous sight of the bright yellow star that seemed to lighten your room completely, your head was pounding, so hard that you could hear the loud throbbing sounds in your ears.

you reached over to your nightstand without looking, you used your bare senses to find your phone, feeling something unfamiliar you opened your lidded eyes you looked at the small tylenol pill that rested in your hand.

did i set out medicine? why would i set medicine out and not close my curtains? wait a minute, did i change my clothes???

your thoughts set in your mind as you sat up in your bed now, trying to take in your own surroundings and trying to remember your night before. you sat in a oversized sleep shirt, one of your favorite, but the way you can't remember what you did the night before is what made you feel uncomfortable.

what if i did something so dumb and embarrassing?? i don't think id be able to face my friends again if i did some dumb shit... but who the fuck took me home last night??

you could remember the fact that sasha was your ride there, but when you were at the party sasha had taken way more drugs than you, and the amount of shots she had were probably equivalent to three bottles of tequila. when sasha wanted to let loose, trust she was gonna let loose.

you picked up your phone from your nightstand, before you noticed that glass of water and a second pill next to it, maybe you did set these pills out because you knew your hangover was definitely gonna be one of the worst.

you popped the pills in your mouth before picking up the glass and chugging it, you sat the glass down and unlocked your phone opening the "FaceTime" icon, selecting sashas contact you pressed call, waiting until your screen read out the words "Connecting..."

"good morning sasha how are you feeling baby?" you stood up and started to walk to your bathroom, setting your phone up you picked up your tooth brush and applied toothpaste, turning on the water you started to brush your teeth.

"uuuugggghhhhhhhhh, what the fuck did i dooooo, my head hurts so bad i can feel a headache in my assssss..." sashas room was darker, seeing her blackout curtains had a full effect unlike yours.

"girlll i swear, i woke up with the fucking sun in my eyes i coulda sworn i seen the "light", i thought jesus was coming to collect me the fuck up."

"bruh like im never touching another drink again in my life, at first it was one and then it was twenty in the same second." sasha turned on her room light, sitting up in her bed she looked like somebody dragged her from the north pole to south africa by her head alone.

she looked like one of those trolls toys that used to come out in the stores, ragged hair, swollen eyes, crusty lips, and a long line of dried up drool coming from her lip down to her chin.