His Smile

I love the way you smile...

*present day*

I put my MacBook Pro back into the back of my bag, making sure i wrapped the charger correctly this time, I hate buying new ones. I zipped my bag throwing it over my shoulder grabbing my phone and coffee of the desk, I had just finished Dr.Erwins class, who knew he'd be the one to teach Child Development, I guess you learn something new everyday. I picked up my phone tapping on the home screen looking at the new message from Sasha, she told me to come to the Starbucks in the cafe, I guess everyone was already there waiting for me.

I continued on my walk to the Starbucks in the cafe, I think I got lost a couple minutes ago but I should be back on track now. I squinted my eyes looking at the bright and neon "STARBUCKS" sign.

Speed walking, I made it to the entrance, pushing open the glass doors instantly spotting sasha already in line. I smiled and proceeded towards the brunette girl.

"Sasha I can't even tell you how fast I got lost on my way here.." I told her as she turned towards me with a goofy smile plastered on her light brown face.

"You should've called me I would've helped you get here like 15 minutes ago, you took forever and I'm literally starvingggg" she tugged on my arm as she made a pouting face. One thing about Sasha that I've learned is damn this girl can eat..

"Ill order for you if you want everyone is over there, their all acting like pussies, no one wanted to order with me..." I smiled at her once more, then turned my head in the direction she was pointing to see all of our friends sitting in the booth in the far right corner. I turned my head back around towards Sash.

"Ill stay here, i don't want you messing up my shit. Knowing you it probably wouldn't even make it back to the table." I let out a chuckle as she slapped my arm

"I wouldn't eat your food, only Connies, or maybe Jeans on a good day, but never yours" She laughed as we stepped up towards the counter to finally order, its kinda busy in here today normally its empty but i don't know.

" Can I get a Chocolate Croissant, with extra Chocolate on the side, and a Blueberry Scone, also can I get like four Birthday Cake-Pops? OH and also I want a Venti Caramel Frappe with extra Caramel drizzle and sweet cream on top" she smiled at the cashier as she looked at her with wide eyes and a small smile.

"Urm is that all for you, Ma'am?" she flashed a gently smiled while looking at Sasha who continued staring at the menu as if she was planning on getting something else.

"Yea that'll be all for her" I spoke to the cashier before sash could even open her mouth to respond. The cashier looked at sash and added up her total, telling her the amount and how she wanted to pay for it.

"And what can I get for you?" she turned towards me as sash walked towards the the table we were soon to be occupying.

"Ill just get a Vanilla bean Frappe with Strawberry Puree and Sweet cream on the top please," I reached for my purse to take out my wallet.

"Okay that'll be $8.96 ma'am" she told me as I looked threw my purse anxiously, i did put my card in here, didn't I?

"Here you go love" he said as he handed his card to the now bright red cashier, of course, my hero, eren..