Am I missing something ?

run, y/n.

SUNDAY MORNING 6:31 AM

you rolled out of your bed and let your feet touch the cold wooden floors. you adjusted your oversized sleep shirt as you walked over to your bathroom, you got up earlier than usual today but that was because you needed to get your car swapped out.

you've always been a car girl, in fact you loved cars, since you were younger you dreamed of having a garage full of antique cars, show cars, limited addition, and etc. for yourself you'd call it a lifelong dream.

you finished brushing your teeth as excitement ran through your body, you'd be taking the first step to your collection, fulfilling your dream of having the luxury cars and homes that you deserved if you said so yourself.

you decided not to dress too professional, but you wanted to look presentable. presentation is everything, showing up to a dealership with a crop top and hoochie shorts really wasn't your style...

you slipped on your shoes after you gotten dressed and picked up your phone from your nightstand, checking the time as you grabbed your keys.

it was 7:45 am and the dealership was atleast 20 minutes away from your house, when you called your dealership yesterday they asked if you could make it at 9 am, full of ambition and confidence you gladly took the offer.

to be clear there was nothing wrong with your car, but when you were informed by your parents that the dealership now stocked the Camaro ZL1 you dropped to your knees in walmart.

you currently had a Cadillac CT5 in black, it was something about a black car that just did something to you, your car was a beauty but nevertheless it wasn't a Camaro, not even close.

you walked downstairs finding zeus fast asleep on the couch, you made a mental note to watch zeus and nothing but him today, he's been acting strangely and you wanted to make sure he was okay.

you walked outside of your front door, shutting and locking it before you turned to your car. you walked down to your drivers seat and reached for the handle, you were about to get inside your car but you heard your name being called.

"goodmorning y/n, where are you off to so early?" eren spoke in a raspy tone, you could tell he had just woken up from the prominent eye bags and messy hair.

"goodmorning eren, im going to the dealership to get my new car, did you have a rough night or something causeee-"

you pointed up and down at erens figure, either he hasn't been sleeping and eating orrr he's losing weight and the color in his face...

eren looked down at himself, ruffin up his hair to make it lie down tryin to look atleast a little decent.

"oh my bad, milo started throwing up at the ass crack of dawn, i took her out before she had any more vomit she would like to make me clean." eren pointed at his dog, lookin back up at you with a smile.

"milo are you okay girl?" you bent down to rub the her head, her tongue stuck out and her tail went up, wagging side by side quickly but in a affectionate manner making your heart flutter.

when animals got happy around you it made you feel good, like you had a pure heart and a warm soul because your aura was something they craved cause it was so sweet, so innocent and affectionate.