His Plays

Snape waves his wand and you are shut out from the room. When you try to turn the handle, it is locked.

You sigh, helplessly walking toward your cell. When you arrived, the door is closed and you hear a buzzing sound. You recognize it is the Muffliato Charm. You turn the handle, the door is not locked and you enter the room. 

Four eyes dart at you, two from Charlie and two from Marilyn. You approach, "'Hell is happening, Charlie?"

Charlie gives a warning sight to Marilyn, then he turns toward you, "She snuck out from the hospital wing by pretending to have fainted."

You frown, this girl is literally the scourge of everything that happened these days. 

"I would like to have a word with you, Charlie. Alone," you state, glancing at Marilyn who still keeps the indifferent look on her face even now. 

"Yeah, sure," Charlie throws a Muffliato Charm at Marilyn. "What is it?"

You lick your chapped lips, "I'm in danger, and that was all caused by her. I would love your help but, Charlie, listen to me, this is too dangerous. You don't want to be implicated by me, do you? I'd rather not catch you into these things, so—"

"—So you want me to step aside and watch you be killed?" Charlie sneers. "I know what's going on, and I bet I'm more clear than you."

You tilt your head doubtfully, disbelieving what he said, "What do you mean?"

"I mean, I know everything that's going on. Including what happened in the Dark Forest that night, and even what she said to the Dark Lord." 

You are shocked, then you quickly get back to serious, "Tell me what she said."

"I'm not going to tell you, y/n. For your own good. You've known too much already," Charlie says lightly. "I promised Professor Dumbledore to not tell you any more things."

"Professor Dumbledore? So Professor Dumbledore himself told you what happened?"

Charlie nods, "Yes, mostly everything. I've also asked Marilyn for some more details." He sounds so indifferent, just like the girl beside him. 

You let out a huff, shake your head resignedly. "How irritating," You bite your lip habitually. "So Professor Dumbledore showed you that memory, too?"

"No," Charlie answers, keeping his eyes on you cautiously as if you are going to attack Marilyn at any second. "He told me about it, though. Now, I think it's time for her to leave." 

"Yeah, I suppose," Charlie is intentionally not giving you time to chat with Marilyn, you know that clearly. 

Charlie grabs Marilyn's arm and makes their way out of the room. He says with his hand on the handle just before he opens the door, "You are wondering why Professor Dumbledore told me that, aren't you?"

God, another one could read minds.

"Yes," you decide not to lie. 

"It's because," Charlie narrows his eyes, lowering his voice. "I saw the Grim."

You sink yourself into the chair, staring at the closed door. Silence, long silence. 

You have completely no strength to lift your arm to grab a book or pour yourself a cup of water.

Everything is a coincident, just a coincident. 

Not knowing what to do, you close your eyes and want to take a nap to see if it could make you feel slightly better. Maybe it was because you didn't sleep much last night, you enter the world in a dream very soon—