Falling

Severus's lip is bleeding, and the culprit is you. 

You are a little panicked since you have no idea what he would do to you. He scares you, specifically when he looks at you with his pupils full of irritation and menace. 

"I—I'm sorry," you drop your sight onto the ground, pressing your lips lightly. 

Severus stares at you for longer than a century, he lets your hair go and you learn rage in his tone, "Miss y/ln, if I were correct, it happens to be the fourth time I stated that apologies mean nothing." 

"No, I—I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to..."

He snorts coldly, but didn't say something. You are frightened by his silence, clenching your fists and coldness, again, runs down your spine. 

Suddenly, a bold idea crosses your mind and you decide to do it without considering it.

Just in case he reads your mind. That will make it worse if he knows you have these types of thoughts about him.

You're too fast that Severus didn't even have time to react. Your hands wrap around his neck and your lips meet his again. This time, you slowly push him forward and take over the initiative. Your tongue softly touches on the thin wound on his lip, licks gently and the taste of blood blooms on the tip of your tongue. 

Severus freezes, seems to be incensed by your audacious movement. He then suddenly holds on to your waist and lifts you up in the air. You scream in shock, he spins you around and throws you on the couch. The next second, he bites on your lip hard and you cry in pain. 

At first, you cry out loud and struggle to disentangle from him. But he gains complete control and with every movement you make, he chews on your soft lip even harder. 

Severus tastes blood. You whimper lightly under him, glint liquid rolling down from your eyes. He utters a sigh and releases you. He hates when you cry—he's always somehow reluctant to continue on what he has in store for you. 

"Have you learnt a lesson?" he asks, touching your bleeding lip with his thumb. 

You nod, still sobbing. Severus sighs and bows his head. You feel his tongue caressing the deep cut he left on your lip. The wound tingles slightly, but you dare not make sounds under his authority. Severus strokes your head as he detects your nervousness, and the caress on your lip soon develops into a passionate kiss. 

"Sev..." you moan his name when he moves his lips away and finishes the kiss. Severus lies beside you, gasping for breath, "Hm?"

"Sev...Sev..." you rest your head on the couch. "Sev...Is this—love?"

Severus raises his eyebrow and soonly he chuckles, "Silly." He adjusts his position so he can have a better sight of you. "It might be, we don't know yet."

You smile, measuring every inch of his face by your eyes. He does not look bad, say honest, his eyes are so dark but attra—

"—Look what my little enemy thinks about me now," Severus teases. 

You blush again and you turn away from him, "I hate you, really!"

He plays with your hair using two fingers going in circles, "It brings me a better understanding of my love, doesn't it?"

"Shut up!" you cover your face with your hands embarrassedly. "Don't tease me, I'm too young for that!"

Severus scoffs, at you—a shrunken Dumbeldore—being so foolish, "You know, you are fifteen. What could I possibly do to you? Besides, you don't wanna have a relationship with your old DADA professor, do you?"

"Overgrown bat"—the word pops out in your head instantly and you burst out laughing.

Severus gives you a big dirty look, "You deserve a lot more than I gave you, y/ln."

Your smile freezes as he calls you by your last name. He had just demonstrated his authority and you don't want to provoke him the second time—just yet. You grab his hand and smile innocently, "I'm sorry, professor."

Severus wanted to say something—apologies mean nothing—but the way you called him "professor" really heats him up. Besides, your apology sounded extremely sweet and...

NO—Severus pulls himself back from thinking too much—THAT WILL NOT BE AN ACCEPTABLE THOUGHT.

Although you can't read his mind, his gloomy expression gives it away. Now it's his turn to struggle to control himself from doing something—you think evily. 

"You really think I just couldn't do it?" as you are tittering, Severus glares at you threateningly. 

It takes you a few seconds to digest his meaning—that was bold—and you look at him in disbelief, "What—what do you mean?"

"I mean, I could do it," Severus' face occupied by a sense of arrogance. "Actually, you know what, I can do it." 

He's right, you think. You have no power against him. He could—can do whatever he's pleased with to you, and you can't do anything but submit under him. 

Your only weapon is the law, but that takes one condition—if he obeys. What if he doesn't? What on earth could you do, then?

Severus shakes his head—he's totally speechless about what you think about him. Is he that type of person? You might say he's stepping out of bounds already, but he's not...too far from the proper, is he?

"As a punishment for what you thought about me—" he suddenly says. His slow, rising tone is hot, you are slightly looking forward to what he's about to say. "—It might..."

Before finishing his sentence, Severus bites on your lips like a snake fastly and deeply. You groan, but it instantly ignites your interest and, again, you fall into the depth with him. 

Maybe it's also the way Severus tries to convince himself—it's destined to be the last time, so why not let yourself fall?

Your EyesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara