Pleasure With Pain R18

¶Aiyla PoV¶

"
The sweet seduction of your kisses
Wild passion
More of a teaser

Is it the Venom
Of a traitorous serpent?

Or the nectar
Of the wildflower
Found in hell.
"
-Mesmerism

* * * * *

What started as a talk turned into a wild making of love. His kisses were like a slow cocaine drug to my body, sparks ignited inside me with burning sexual desire for Ronin.

I was slowly losing myself to him, his body was calling me to him like a devil calls his predator and like a siren.

My body was craving for his touches, kisses and my pussy was throbbing for his dick.

Second by second my pussy was burning like a raging fire and all I wanted was to get lost in this scorching fiery passion of coitus.

I wanted to feel his hands, mouth kissing and licking all over my body. I wanted him to claim me and make me his forever.

I have been dying every day for him this past eight years. There was never a day I had not thought about what would have happened if he was the one to take my virtue. I would have gladly given myself to him and to tell the truth, I was saving myself for him cause somewhere in my heart and soul I knew he was going to come back to me no matter where he was or what he was doing cause I knew he truly loved me.

And that belief kept me alive and kicking!

The memory so fresh in my brain of our first lovemaking session, how he made me lose myself in him. The first time he ate me like a sweet dessert and the feeling of his finger fucking me, it was the most amazing pleasure I ever felt for the first time in my life. Honestly, I would have given myself to him that day if only he had asked me if I wanted to have sex.

But like a gentleman he is, he withheld himself and satisfied himself orally and I fell more in love with him that day.

But I regret...regret not saying anything to him that day...regret not opening up about wanting to have sex with him that day...if only I had told him to make love to me that beautiful day then I would not have lost my chastity by force.

I would have had a beautiful memory carved in the mind of my first sex and not the other way around.

But not today...today I don't care about anything or be scared of that psycho asshole..today I'm gonna set myself free from that nightmare and replace it with a wondrous memory of our first sex.

I'm gonna relish the pleasure that sex gives and give in to the dark desire of sex that I have been craving for Ronin for the past eight years.

As we kissed passionately our tongues danced together tasting each other, biting and sucking; his hands moving around my body was making me more and more aroused. My body flamed with his touches and it became more alive than I have ever imagined.

It has been eight year's since I felt this kind of ignition on my body and burning into the pit hole of fire called sex.

With his, every kiss and touch my pussy became wetter and wetter soaking the black net panty that I was wearing. I was dying to feel him inside me hard and rough, my pussy was begging for his dick, begging him to claim me his forever.