𝗴𝘂𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁 | 𝟰

fourth.

yu joonghyuk's

"C'mon Yu, just give that deal a try!" Sooyoung followed me after I left the conference room.

"There's such no point dealing to such nonsense." I spoke while walking fast out of the building.

"Damn that long fucking legs of yours!" She screamed so far away from me.

I smirked. She really can't follow me enough if I'll walk faster.

"You dimwit!" She said and hold the him of my shirt.

"Congratulations for your 10th victory over 600 loses." I teased her while she's huffing-calmed herself down from her long run.

"Why are you refusing such a deal?" She lift her head up. "You know you can have many benifits if you took it."

I faced her and let her stood up straight. "Sooyoung, there's this thing we called ' rationality '. Sure, I could, but I can't lose such a large sum of money over a short term deal."

Sooyoung shook her head. "And there's this thing we called ' risk ', Yu. I don't know if you'll ever change your mind but the decision's yours. I only tried convincing that small brain of yours but I guess it won't work."

I sighed and left. Sooyoung got really a good mouth convincing people but I'm now used to it. I've done anything she said and I always lost such large money, I can't risk right now.

Now that my people's slowly dying.

I smirk and went inside my car. I drove to the night and it's very quite. The silence's were making me remember all her stunts.

I really couldn't believe she could do those things when I view her as a very fragile woman.

Ha! Now that very fragile woman we're talking about were killing my people mercilessly.

I was always watching her. I was watching her killing my people-when I still didn't recognize her new appearance. She did well. I couldn't even believe that there's only one person killing those bunch of losers-a woman to be exact.

If women would be like her, sure they could overpower us men, they could stomp us down and role this world, making us their slaves.

Ah, women. Those scary women.

I was snapped out from what I was thinking about when my phone started to ring. I pick it up and answered it after I connected it to the bluetooth on my car.

"What?" I spoke.

I heard him sighed. "I really can't get used to that ill mannered way of you of answering a damn call."

I shrugged. "Well, that's not my problem."

Kim Dokja sarcastically laughed. "Fucking asshole." Heard him said. "Can't believe Y/n lasted 10 years of dating an ass like you who answered his phone call like that."

Dokja paused like he thought of something.

"Well, it's a good thing she never opposed your decision of breaking up with her." I could sense his smirk from the call.