𝗴𝘂𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁 | 𝟳

seventh.

joonghyuk yu's

_________

The door bursted open revealing Dokja with a huge grin. I raised a brow when he suddenly sat down on the couch on the right side of the huge office room.

"What?" Dokja asked when he straightly looked at me.

"Don't ‘what’ me Kim, what are you doing here?" I said and stopped my paper works.

"Nothing." He shrugged. "Just having a good day."

I crossed my arm on my chest and also crossed my legs. I leaned back on the chair I'm sitting on. "I don't care if you're having a good day, fuck off. So fucking early and here you are, pissing me off."

"Damn, she really is frightening when she's holding her anger." He murmured-obviously not listening to what I just said.

My brows furrowed. He's really emphasizing the word ‘she’ and I've got a feeling who it is since there's only one ‘she’ he's close with.

"What did you do now?" I said and relaxed myself on my seat.

He laughed. "Nothing. Why are you asking? She's my employee."

My jaw clenched.

"She's mine." I said, almost sounded like a whisper.

Dokja point a fake shocking face that I almost want to bang it on my office's table. He smirked and I scoffed at him. He really went here just so he could fucking tease me after what happened? He always knew that I was always jealous of him because Y/n's working under his company and not mine!

"I wonder what would she say if she hears that. She changed, man. I never even imagine she could turn that way." Dokja shook his head. "I always saw her before as a soft and fragile girl that needs a full attention and care. But hearing and seeing things right now? She could slash my neck in an instant."

I nodded in agreement because I saw her that way too. For those ten years it felt like my only obligation to look after her. Not just because I have to but because I have the need and want to look after her myself.

I shrugged. "People changed, Kim."

"But not that way! Her change was a huge and dangerous change that I even dreamed that our group had been killed by her!"

I smirked and clicked my tongue. "Girl boss."

He groaned and I roared a laugh. Guy been having fun teasing me and when I gave it back to him he would groan like a fool.

"In that dream of yours, did she also killed me too?" I asked and flip some papers off.

"Yes. It's still vivid and living rent free inside my mind. She cut off everyone's neck while she point her sword straight at your..." He paused so I look at him. And I saw him pointing at me-or should I say, at my chest.

I look down at it too and smiled. "Given by her rage from us, that won't be impossible." I said and continued working.

The silence came after and it was so freaking loud. When I can't handle the silence any longer, I raised by head on the man sitting on the couch, staring straight right through me. I glared at him.

"What's your problem? If you don't have something else to say then leave. Your presence is distracting me. I have works unlike you, fucker." I said with a sarcastic tone.

Dokja sighed and tilt his head. "You're not even angry about what I just said?" He said in his very low voice. "You're not even thinking of doing it first so she can't kill you?"

My brows furrowed. "It was just some kind of ridiculous dream you had, Dokja. And even if it would came to reality, do you think I can even point a gun at her? Hell! I would be glad to point at it on my self than pointing at her."

"She's not the Y/n you think she is, Joonghyuk. Like what we'd talk about, she'd changed. So freaking much. She doesn't need the care and attention and also the sympathy you felt before."

"Sympathy?" That's my cue on stopping what I'd been doing before he arrived, unannounced inside my office. "Did you really think that it was all some kind of sympathy?"

"Yes, that's what I thought from the moment you said that he's your girlfriend." He said firmly, not backing out.

I scoffed-not believing every word coming out from that mouth of his.

"Do you think I would waste my time for a mere sympathy? It was 10 years, Kim. 10 years, mind you. It's not just some 10 hours, 10 days and 10 months, it was years! I spent most of the years of my life with her and you think it was sympathy?" I almost shouted those words so it could reach his mind not that his ears that he could let it pass from another.

"I was always by her side when she's at her lowest. I was with her when she's crying out of happiness. I noticed all her struggles, pain, happiness and victories. I grew loving it as each day passes. Her laughing and smiling face was my only reason to go all hardships I'd faced that time. Her tears was my weakness."

"I can't even let her cook because I'm afraid something might happen and cut or burn herself while doing some things I knew I can do it myself."

"Thinking of pointing a gun at her, you wouldn't even want to visit my head to see what I want to do once that might happen. You were once in love. I witnessed you both happily loving in each other for months. You were a wreck when she died. What would you think of me when it happens it herself? And worst, I was the one who pulled the trigger and killed her myself?"

After my long words, he was mute. He was staring at me like I just pressed some triggers inside him. Well, that's his fault for bringing it up first. I don't even want to imagine Y/n-closed eyes and not breathing because it would hurt like hell. I've seen how devastated he was that time, and I don't want it to happen to me too.

I don't want her to die. If sacrificing my own life just to save her then I would. We're enemies right now. And if she would kill me one day her-pointing her sword straight at my chest-I gladly embrace her while the sword was buried inside my chest, some parts were out given how long it is. I would whisper some words that she deserves to hear because I love her.

And if that were to happen on these days, remember that she will always be love by me.