𝗴𝘂𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁 | 𝟵

ninth.

y/n lee's

__________________________

I set up my sniper very well so my work should be very clean and well. The party must be starting right now and I don't even know when will it end but I'm sure that that old man will leave even if the party's still on going.

I whistled and tried to entertain myself while waiting and sighting through the telescope. Hm, still not outside, huh.

The earpiece made a sound.

"Y/n?"

I heard her voice.

"What? Is there some kind of postponing because I'm hella bored right now. Do something, please." I begged.

She sighed. "Just so you know I'm not here to entertain you because I don't play at circus. Do find one."

"Killing is good, though. Make some cardboards so I can practice shooting."

"You're very good at handling guns and such, why need for practice?" She said like she's spitting some facts.

I cleared my throat. "Well, I can't do something about that. Stop flattering me with your compliments. It's making me blush." I joked.

"The fuck?"

I laughed so hard. Gosh, this robot girl is so hilarious. She talked like a robot so teasing her always amused me. It's like she doesn't even know how to joke. A robot indeed.

"I'm not here talking to you because I'm entertaining you. I want to ask some updates, reports and details."

I played with my nail. "Obviously, he hasn't gotten out yet and I don't know if someone figured I'm here. Well, in case if you told someone where my location is then it's not shocking enough that I've been killed right here." I said. "My gorgeous dead body might rot here because nobody would find out that I'm dead here. Geez, that's kind of tragic. Please, don't tell anyone."

She fell silent for a second.

"Are you done with your speech?" She said.

I sighed and smiled. "Yes, Ma'am."

Damn this. I feel like an idiot talking to some kind of robot.

"I'll call you again later. Just focus on your work, Lee." She said like a professor asking some trashy kid to behave.

"I am focusing as you can see. You're the one who disturbed me from my inner peace you shit." I said and tap the earpiece to end the call.

I looked outside by the telescope and saw that he's already at the door. I positioned the sniper and thanked every heavenly being I could call because he's not moving right now. I slowly pushed the trigger and he's out. Straight at his chest.

Woah, what a clean shot. A round of applause please.

Now, I need to escape. I tap the earpiece.

"I'll leave the sniper here. Got no time to pack things up." I said quickly.