𝗴𝘂𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁 | 𝟭𝟬

tenth.

yu joonghyuk's

_____________________

It's been a while since we did this kind of thing. We planned to do this once in a while because it would raise some suspicions on both our sides. We don't want to risk anything.

"Good morning, honey." I immediately turned around to see her just woke up. She went near the fridge to get some water. I followed her every movements with my eyes.

"Hungry, baby?" I asked, still following her with my eyes only.

She yawned and nodded. "I'm going to take a bath first." She said and left, giving me a kiss first.

I shook my head and continued cooking our breakfast. Y/n sucks at cooking. So our relationship back then was all Y/n working or studying and eating.

As I'm about to call her for breakfast because I already set up our table, she appeared at the door suddenly. I smiled and motioned the table.

"Let's eat." She returned my smile with hers and immediately went for her seat.

I waited for her to be comfortable before I went to sat down in front of her. Y/n was peeking at the foods. It was like she doesn't know what to get first, although it's just some normal breakfast foods I cooked.

"Pick one already." I said and she immediately raise her head up to look at me.

Y/n then rolled her eyes at me. "It's been a while since I got breakfast like this. I always sticks with instant noodles and stuff that only needs reheating." She explained and she finally picked and eat.

I watched her mouth chew the food she put inside her mouth. "Be grateful that your boyfriend is a very good cool, then."

I also eat mine while watching her.

"I'm very grateful, Mr. Yu." She said sarcastically.

She laughed which I find very pleasing to hear. It's been really a while since I heard her laugh since we always show the public that we hate each other. There's a lot of spy watching me, us.

"You're staring too much, just eat your food, honey." She said while looking at me.

I nod my head. "I know. I'm trying to eat but you're distracting me." I watch as how her frown showed up making her look so cute.

"Asshole." She said and I noticed her cheeks flushing. I didn't said anything about it because I don't want to tease her more. No one knows what might this woman do to me when I tease her so much.

We spent the whole morning watching movies and sometimes playing chess. She's really getting better at it. I remembered her first time playing it, she sucks. But now, she almost stomped on me because I kept on losing at our game. She always laugh at my face whenever she's winning. Damn, I should be insulted but I didn't. It feels good to lose, in exchange, she'll laugh.

At 11 am, we stopped playing so I could cook. Y/n was sad about it because she still want to play but still let me cool because she's also hungry. While I'm cooking right here, she's on the living room watching her favorite movie. And once I finished everything, I went to the living room and saw her seriously watching the show. I won't say she didn't notice my presence because that would be bad. I kissed her forehead and sat down on the sofa.

"Lunch's ready." I informed this woman who's eyes were sticking at the TV screen. "Hey." I said softly.

She waved her hand in my face, dismissing my annoyance. "I got it. Just let me finish this, got more minutes to go." Y/n said without even looking at me.

I sighed and rest my back on the sofa. "You've been watching that since day one, never getting tired of it, huh?" I said.

"Shut it, Yu. This is the movie you most recommend so this is my favorite. Now will you shut your mouth because I'm busy." She said strictly.

Damn this woman, making me shut my mouth with just a few words.

I waited for her to finish her movie. I almost dozed off not until she tap my face, waking me up.

"It's done. Are you tired? I'm sorry for making you do all the cooking and setting the table." Y/n said, concern and worry filling her voice.

I smiled and caress her cheek. "It's fine. You can lay down all day, I don't mind, darling."

He held my hand which is holding her cheek. She smiled so sweetly while staring at me. God, how can a person be this beautiful, she's too perfect.

I lean and kiss her lips, just a peck, and when I saw her closing her eyes, I went in again and kiss her thoroughly now. Even her lips feels so soft, it taste so good.

I let go of it. "Let's eat our lunch now, shall we?" I spoke so softly. Y/n nod her head and we went to the table and dine ourselves in.

__

"Honey, I'm going to watch some movies, okay?" Y/n shouted from our room.

"Alright. Come and tell me if you need something!" I shout back inside my small office. I custom made this room just so I could work from home in case something like this might happen. If I get too close to her, I didn't even the slightest urge to be away from her. She's like a metal and I'm the magnet, I stick to her whenever we're close.

I continued doing some paper works and also stops to feel the house. Nothing suspicious going on. I can hear the faint noise from the living room which means she's there, watching.

I continued until it's already 6 pm. I almost forgot about the time, I was too focused to the work. I stop and put down the pen, I massaged my head. After a while of relaxing, I stood up and went out from the office. I turn to go to the living room and saw it empty. I remained calm and went to the other parts of the house and didn't even saw her everywhere either.

Damn, this is bad. I know she's good at handling and protecting herself but I'm still worried. My heart's beating so fast like something bad might happen, or it did happen already.

Fuck, I stop myself from trembling as I dialed her phone number. And I fucking cursed hell when I heard her phone ringing on our home.

Fuck, where have you gone now, Y/n? Fucking show yourself or I'm going to burn the whole city so I could tell where you are!

I went to the living room once again and turned off the TV, the show's still going on and it pissed me even more that it's on. As I turned around and faced the sofa, I saw a note on the small throw pillow. I immediately went for it and read it.

' We have your dearest girlfriend.
If you still want her alive then come at the proposed building.
We want the proposal signed, not ignored.
Just come with the paper signed on and we'll let you free your girlfriend.
But to add some thrill on, we have her some words of clues she needs. '

I stiffened on where I was attending. I know what this person's talking to. I fucking knew it. And that would lead her, Y/n, to hate me for life. I fucking keep it hidden so she would stay with me, I know, it's selfish of me but I want her. So bad, that it hurts.

And all my plan with her will end, for now. I'll make my way on her again, I'll make sure of that. I'll fucking do.

____________________

[ vote and comment ]