7

(3rd POV)

(Y/N) finally came out of his room, with the baby turtle chirping happily on top of his head. He watched as his older sister gave a forced smile to their Abuela as she sang praises to her. "Such a perfect match." "So perfect." Isabela agreed. "And so good for the Encanto." The two woman continued to walk and talk, and (Y/N) tilted his head, before shrugging and began walking down the stairs to head towards the village.

He was greeted by several of the townsfolks,, helping them here and there before finally making his way to Natalia's house and knocked on the door, before sitting on the stairs nearby. The tiny creature on his head chirpped happily, making him look up at it. "Oh sorry 'bout the bubbles, little guy. I'm just nervous." (Y/N) finished popping the squiggle lines over his head just as Nat popped her head out, and sat next to him. "(Y/N), there you are! Missed you at our morning run, is everything okay?"

Gray eyes looked over (Y/N)'s body as if scanning for injuries. She rubbed some sweat off her face, leaving a streak of (f/c) paint on her cheek. (Y/N) huffed a laugh, turning towards the river, and using the water to pull some of Isabela's darker Lillies of May from their spots and began playing with Natalia's hair, making her laugh and let the man do as he pleased.

(Y/N) usually did this when he was feeling stressed but didn't want to be alone. "Natalie, would you like to come over for dinner tonight? It's Isabela's engagement." He spoke softly, before feeding the turtle on his head. "Claro. Let me just finish this piece I've been working on, and then I'll shower, and be right over." The turtle crawled over to the edge of (Y/N)'s and chirped at the woman. She blinked before grinning and squealing, making (Y/N) jump, looking at her like she'd lost her mind.

Natalia stood up, and got closer to the little reptile on her friend's head, oblivious to how close her chest was to the Madrigal's face, making exclaimation bubbles appear. "Ay, Dios Mio! The babies hatched?" She cooed, before shrieking when she was suddenly up in the air, the river water spitting her out, before going back to the river. (Y/N)'s cheeks were ablazed as he cupped the rainbow turtle in his hand.

"S-Sorry. But Elena here doesn't like people in her personal space." (Y/N) refused to meet Natalia's eyes, as Elena cuddled his hand. Natalia laughed, brushing her hair out her face. "No, I'm sorry. I just got so excited because we've been waiting forever for them to hatch. Sorry (Y/N), sorry Elena." She cooed, holding out a leaf to the turtle. Elena looked at her with a suspicious look, and turned to the Madrigal questioning.

He nudged her with a single finger, smiling as she happily chewed on the leaf. (Y/N) smiled as the two bonded before he looked up at the sky. "Ah, lo siento, Nat. But I gotta go help prepare for dinner." He stood up, dusting his pants off and waited patiently for Elena to crawl back on his head. "No problema, I'll be there in about 10 minutes." She kissed his cheek and walked inside the house.

(Y/N) rubbed his cheek where she kissed, and smiled goofily as heart bubbles popped over his head. Isabela bumped into her brother, and teased him with a grin that seems sweet to others, but (Y/N) knew better, that was her teasing grin she usually reserved for him. "Oooh, I saw that hermanito! It's about time!" She poked and prodded at her brother as they made their way to Casita.

They parted ways, and (Y/N) checked in with Mirabel.

(In Mirabel's room)

Mirabel was rushing into her room, after her run in with Abuela. "Mirabel, are you okay?" (Y/N) asked, following her. "Yep." she replied distracted before realizing she had a visitor. "(Y/N)! Just the guy I needed to see! Look." She showed him two pieces of green glass, revealing her figure. "Oh, you found Tio Bruno's vision. Espera, are those cracks in Casita?" He asked, Elena chirping on his head. The two siblings turned toward Mirabel's dresser as Mirabel wondered aloud. "Why am in your vision, Bruno?"