Three

Jungkook furiously flipped through the French textbook in front of him, trying to memorize as much as he could before his study date with Taehyung. However, he was soon joined by the omega. "Can we make this quick?" Taehyung pleaded. "Cho Younghee and Choi Younghwan are having a dramatic public break up on the quad...again."

The alpha blinked, shaking his head slightly before responding. "Oh, yeah, that's fine. I thought that we'd, uh, just start with pronunciation, if that's alright with you."

Taehyung groaned a bit. "Not the hacking and gagging and spitting part, please."

"Well," Jungkook blinked again, "there is an alternative."

The omega perked up in his chair. "There is?"

Jungkook nodded. "French food. We could eat some together...maybe Saturday night?" The alpha had been staring down at the textbook as he nervously asked the omega on a date but dared to glance up at him partially fearful of what Taehyung's reaction would be. He felt a rush of butterflies in his stomach when he saw the omega smiling at him.

"You're asking me out?" Jungkook felt a surge of confidence until the omega continued. "That's so cute! What's your name again?"

Jungkook blinked yet again. "Jungkook. And I know that your dad doesn't let you date, but I thought that if it was for a class-"

"Hold on, Jiwoo-"

"It's Jungkook."

"-My dad just came up with a new rule!" The omega continued excitedly. "I can date when my brother does!"

Jungkook's eyes widened. "Really? Do you like sailing? Because I heard about this place that rents boats-"

Taehyung scoffed a bit. "Beaucoup problemo, Junghoon." Jungkook opened his mouth to correct him again, but the omega talked over him. "In case you haven't heard, my brother's a particularly deadly strain of loser."

The alpha gave a small, awkward smile. "Yeah, I noticed that he's kind of antisocial. Why is he like that?"

Taehyung shrugged. "The world's most baffling mystery. He used to be really popular, and then it was like he got sick of it or something. There's a lot of theories as to why, but I'm pretty sure he's just incapable of proper human interaction." Jungkook nodded in understanding. "Plus, he's a bitch."

"Yeah, but I'm sure there are lots of alphas who wouldn't mind going out with a...difficult omega." Taehyung raised an eyebrow. "I mean, people jump out of airplanes and ski off cliffs all the time! It'd be like 'Extreme Dating'!"

Taehyung tilted his head. "You think you could find someone that extreme?" Jungkook shrugged and nodded. "And you'd do that for me?" The omega leaned closer, resting his hand on top of Jungkook's.

"Hell yeah!" Jungkook realized that was probably too much and quickly cleared his throat. "I mean, I could look into it."

Namjoon led Jungkook to an empty classroom a couple of hours later. "I have gathered a group of alphas who couldn't be more perfect. Bangtan's finest."

Jungkook thanked his friend before stepping in the room to see a mismatched selection of obvious outcasts in the school. "Hello, everyone. Would any of you be interested in dating Kim Seokjin?" The group of alphas shared a look before bursting into laughter, some of them even screaming in fear.

After that failed attempt, the two found themselves dissecting a frog in biology. "Did I or did I not tell you it was pointless? No one will go out with him."

Jungkook looked up with a dejected look until someone at the other table behind Namjoon caught his attention. He furrowed his eyebrows as he watched the alpha pull a pocket knife out and stab the dead frog in the stomach, leaning over to check out his results. "What about him?" Jungkook asked, gesturing to the unknown alpha.

Namjoon turned around to see who Jungkook was talking about, eyes widening in fear as he saw Min Yoongi carving something into the frog's stomach with his knife. "No, no, no, don't even look at him! He's a criminal!" Jungkook raised an eyebrow. "I heard he lit a cop on fire. He just did a year in juvie."

"Well, at least we know he's horny."

Namjoon feigned laughter at Jungkook's joke. "I'm serious, dude's insane! He sold his own liver on the black market for a new set of speakers!"

Jungkook raised his eyebrow again, leaning over to look at the alpha who had now started up the Bunsen burner to light a cigarette, only for his lab partner to rip the cigarette out of his mouth and stub it out on the dissection tray. "Trust me, he's our guy." Jungkook informed Namjoon. He looked back at the alpha only to find him staring back at him with a raised eyebrow, obviously having realized that he had been observing him. Jungkook quickly averted his gaze, turning back to the assignment.

Later that day, Namjoon and Jungkook entered shop class, Jungkook not hesitating before approaching Yoongi. "Hi, I was just wondering-" He stopped as he heard the drill that Yoongi had been using whirring, looking down to see the alpha drilling a hole in the French textbook he was holding. "Okay, now's a bad time." Jungkook turned around and left, pulling Namjoon out with him.

They made their way to the cafeteria, where Namjoon proceeded to inspect the clean hole that went completely through Jungkook's textbook. "How do we get him to date Seokjin?" He inquired with a sigh.

Jungkook shrugged. "We could pay him, but we don't have any money."

"We need a backer." Jungkook turned to Namjoon with an inquisitive look. "Someone with money who's stupid." He perked up, looking across the room to where Woojin was sitting with his friends, drawing something on one of the cafeteria trays. "I'll be right back." Namjoon went to sit next to the alpha, finding that his artwork was a naked omega. Woojin and the other popular alphas stared at him in confusion. "Are those cinnamon chips?! Those are the best kind!" He reached out to grab some only for the alpha to smack his hand away. "They're all yours."

"Are you lost?" Woojin asked, seeming to be genuinely concerned.

Namjoon shook his head. "No, I just came by to talk."

Woojin raised an eyebrow. "We don't talk."

"I just wanted to run an idea by you and see if you're interested." The alpha continued.

"I'm not."

"Just hear me out. You want Taehyung, right?" Woojin suddenly grabbed Namjoon's face and started drawing on his cheek as he spoke, and the alpha let him. "But he can't go out with you because his brother is a psychopath and no one will go out with him, right?"

"Do you have a point with this?" Woojin asked, focusing on the details of the cock and knot he was drawing on the other alpha's cheek.

Namjoon nodded as well as he could with Woojin holding his head still. "What I think you need to do is hire an alpha who will go out with him. Someone who doesn't scare away easily." Woojin finished his drawing as Namjoon pointed across the cafeteria to Yoongi.

Woojin raised an eyebrow. "I heard he ate a live duck once."

"Everything but the beak and feet." Namjoon turned to Woojin. "Clearly he's a solid investment."

The alpha was obviously considering the idea. "What's in it for you?"

Namjoon shrugged. "I'm walking down the hall, I say hi to you, you say hi to me."

"You're cool by association, got it." Woojin nodded. "I'll think about it." Namjoon smiled at him. "We're done now."

"Sorry~" The alpha jumped up from the table and quickly walked back to where Jungkook was sitting.

"What are you even thinking?!" Jungkook exclaimed. "Why are you getting him involved?!"

Namjoon waved him off. "Relax, we're just letting him pretend he's calling the shots. While he's busy setting things up, you'll be spending time with Taehyung."

Jungkook paused before nodding. "That's actually a really good idea."