Four

Woojin jogged up to Yoongi who was sitting on the bleachers with a cigarette between his lips. "What's up?" Yoongi didn't even spare him a glance. "I had some great duck last night!" Yoongi finally turned to him with a confused expression, taking the cigarette out of his mouth to blow a cloud of smoke towards the alpha.

"Do I know you?"

Woojin ignored his question and pointed to the field where the omegas' soccer team was practicing. "You see that omega?" Yoongi looked over, gaze landing on Seokjin as he kicked the ball towards the goal, nodding as he brought his cigarette back to his mouth. "That's Kim Seokjin. I want you to go out with him."

The alpha snorted, blowing smoke through his nose. "Yeah, sure~"

"Look, I can't take out his brother until Seokjin starts dating." Woojin explained seriously. "They're dad's all crazy and has this rule where they can't-"

"Touching story." Yoongi interrupted. "Truly. But it's not my problem."

Woojin raised an eyebrow. "Would you be willing to make it your problem if I promised to compensate you for your efforts?"

Yoongi tilted his head in interest, raising an eyebrow. "You're gonna pay me to take out some omega?" Woojin nodded. "How much?"

"35,000 won." Yoongi raised his eyebrows as he contemplated the offer, looking back on the field just in time to see Seokjin shoving one of his opponents to the ground. He turned back to Woojin with an expectant look. "Alright, 55,000."

Yoongi tilted his head. "Let's think about this. We go to the movies, that's around 28,000." Yoongi stood up from the bench and started pacing around the other alpha. "We get popcorn, that bumps it up to about 100,000." Woojin glared at the alpha's obvious exaggeration. "And he'll want churros for sure, so we're looking at 140,000 won."

Woojin scoffed and rolled his eyes. "This isn't a negotiation. Take it or leave it, basement dweller."

Yoongi shrugged. "95,000 and we got a deal." Woojin groaned and pulled his wallet out, taking out a handful of bills and handing them to Yoongi.

Once paid, Yoongi wasted no time in stubbing out his cigarette and walking over to where Seokjin was now gathering his gym bag after the coach dismissed practice. "Hey, gorgeous." Seokjin raised an eyebrow as he took a sip of his water. "How are you?"

"Sweating like a pig." Seokjin responded bluntly. "You?"

"Talk about getting an alpha's attention." Yoongi replied with a small laugh.

Seokjin rolled his eyes slightly. "My mission in life. But obviously I got yours, so it worked. The world makes sense!" The omega threw his bag over his shoulder and stalked off towards the locker room, but the alpha followed him.

"Pick you up on Friday?"

Seokjin furrowed his eyebrows until he realized the alpha was attempting to ask him on a date. "Yep, Friday, totally."

Yoongi picked up on the sarcasm. "You never know, I might take you places you've never been before."

"Like the convenience store on 7th street?" Seokjin shot Yoongi a look. "Do you even know my name, knot head?"

"I know a lot more than you think." Yoongi retorted.

Seokjin scoffed. "I highly doubt that." Yoongi finally stopped walking, watching Seokjin disappear into the building.

Up in the bleachers, Jungkook and Namjoon were watching the train wreck. "We are so screwed!" Jungkook groaned.

"Nope, none of that dejectedness." Namjoon scolded him. "We are going to stay positive about this."

Jungkook plastered a smile on his face and energetically exclaimed, "We're screwed!"

"That's what I'm talking about!"

Seokjin was patting his face dry when Taehyung stepped into the bathroom. "Have you ever considered a new look?" The omega asked with a shake of his head. "Seriously, you could have so much potential buried under all this hostility." He reached out to brush Seokjin's hair back only for the older omega to smack his hand away.

"I'm not hostile, I'm annoyed."

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Why don't you try being nice? People wouldn't even know what to think if that happened."

"You say that like I care what people think." Seokjin retorted, throwing his used washcloth on the counter.

"Of course, you do."

Seokjin turned to Taehyung, watching him brush his hair for a few seconds. "You don't always have to be who they want you to be." He informed his little brother.

Taehyung tilted his head as if he were contemplating the advice. "I happen to like being adored, thank you very much."

Seokjin went to roll his eyes but stopped when he noticed the pearl earring in Taehyung's left ear. "Where did you get that?"

"It's mom's."

A scoff escaped Seokjin's mouth. "And you've been hiding it for three years?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Daddy found it in a drawer last week."

"And you're just gonna start wearing it now?" Seokjin's voice trembled with his question.

"It's not like she's coming back to claim it!" Taehyung turned back to admire his reflection. "Besides, it looks good on me."

"It actually doesn't." Seokjin replied pettily, storming out of the bathroom.

Seokjin exited the music store only to find a familiar alpha leaning against his car. "Nice ride." He rolled his eyes. "I like the vintage fenders."

"Are you following me?"

Yoongi gave Seokjin an innocent look. "I was in the laundromat and saw your car. Just thought I'd come over and say hi."

"Hi." Seokjin rolled his eyes with the word and moved to open his door, only for Yoongi to slide over and block him.

"You're not much of a talker, are you?"

Seokjin sighed before turning to Yoongi. "It depends on the topic. My fenders don't really send me into a verbal frenzy."

Yoongi tilted his head in interest. "You're not afraid me."

"Why would I be afraid of you?" Seokjin questioned with furrowed eyebrows.

The alpha shrugged, leaning in closer. "Most people are."

"Well I'm not."

"You might not be afraid of me, but I'm sure you've thought about me naked." Yoongi smirked.

Seokjin feigned a gasp. "Am I that transparent? I want you; I need you, oh baby, oh baby." He reached for the handle again, and this time Yoongi pushed himself off the car to allow Seokjin to open the door.

As he walked away, Woojin pulled up behind Seokjin, not even bothering to find an actual parking space before climbing out of his car. "It must be asshole day." Seokjin said to himself with a groan. As Woojin walked past his car, he leaned out the window. "Do you mind?!"

"Not at all!"

Seokjin glared at the alpha's back before putting his car into reverse, pushing down on the gas pedal to back into Woojin's car. He pulled back up into the parking spot as Woojin ran back out of the music store, Yoongi laughing from where he saw the whole thing a few feet away. "You bitch!" The alpha screeched as he ran to his car to look at the dent.

Seokjin put a pout on his face. "Oops?"