And Then There Were 10

Space No POV

Around the rings of Saturn, there was a small metallic blue and bright green ship being fired at and chased by a larger metallic brown and bright orange ship. The big ship relentlessly fired at the small ship as the small ship counterattacked by using two fixed lasers to damage the side of the ship.

Robot: hull damage: 20%, but the system's still operational.

A evil looking space Davy Jones sat at the command chair and his name was Vilgax.

Vilgax: I have come too far to be denied. The Omnitrix shall be mine, and there is not a being in the galaxy that dares stand in my way.

Meanwhile in a school

A kid named Ben Tennyson was concentrated on making a paper airplane as he tossed it but it hit the back of the teacher's head so he hid his face behind a book.

A few minutes later, Ben was looking at the clock hoping it hits 3 already.

Ben: come on, come on.

Teacher: and I just want to remind you all that I will be teaching summer school this year, and it's not too late to sign up.

Ben: yeah, right.<the bell rings> yes! Out of here!<starts walking to the door>

Teacher: everyone, have a good vacation, and I hope to see you all again in the fall. Benjamin.

Ben:<stops and looks back at her>

Teacher: could I have a word with you before you go?<holds up the paper airplane>

Ben grumbles. Later on a nerd was being bullied by two bullies named JT and Cash.

Cash; normally we'd take your money and beat you up, but since it's the last day of school, we're gonna give you a break. Now, fork over the cash so we can get out of here.

Ben: leave him alone.

JT: get lost, shrimp.

Ben; I said back off.

Cash: oh, looks like we've got us a hero. Suppose we don't want to back off.

JT: what are you gonna do about it, Tennyson?

Wade: it's not what he's gonna do...

They look over to see a 15 year old delinquent with a baseball on his shoulder. This was Wade Tennyson, Ben's older cousin.

Wade: it's what I'm gonna do if you two don't back off.

Cash; ok man, just stay cool.

Wade: beat it.

Cash and JT run away scared as the nerd walks home relieved that he didn't get hurt.

Wade: hey, Ben.

Ben: hey, Wade. It's good to see you but I had that covered.

Wade: I'm sure you did.

They both heard a honk as a RV pulls up with an old man around 60 years in a flower shirt driving named Max Tennyson. Wade and Ben's Grandpa.

Max; come on, you two. Let's go. We're burning daylight. I want to make it to the campsite by nightfall.

Wade: yeah, yeah, coming.

Wade and Ben got on the RV.

Ben: I've been looking forward to this.

Ben noticed who else was in the RV a girl with orange hair, baby blue shirt with a cat on it, white pants that reach her calve and white no sock shoes. This was Gwen Tennyson. Wade's little sister and Ben's cousin. They share the same birthday.