Hunted

Vilgax's Ship No POV

Vilgax's ship was orbiting the Earth as no satellite was detecting the ship yet. Three spotlights shinned on three beings each different than the last. One looked like a more alien version of Boba Fett with lots of purple named Six-Six. The second was a half man, half crab cyborg named Kraab. The last one was of an unknown species but wore a tactical suit and looked very humanoid, his name was Tetrax.

Dark: begin the audition.

Six-Six took off first using his Jetpack and several circular drones appeared. Six-Six took out a blaster and shot some drones as he dodged some shots from the drones before he took out a rocket launcher from his left arm and blew up more drones. Then he took out a grenade and threw it in the middle of a group of drones that exploded and took the drones out.

Kraab jumped down squishing a drone before using his left claw to grab another drone and toss it to another. He saw a drone charging at him as he grabbed it and crush it as he took out a sword and sliced another charging drone.

The ceiling opened and a tree legged big robot landed. Tetrax let out a hover board and rode it as the robot blasted him with a palm laser that did absolutely nothing to him before he jumps and punches through the robot taking it out as he lands on the floor and gets his hover board back.

Vilgax:<screen> impressive. You are all hired. Your objective is to retrieve the Omnitrix. The one who succeeds collects the reward. Do not disappoint me.

Three pods were jettisoned towards Earth around the last location the Omnitrix was last detected.

Desert No POV

Max set up a training area for Ben full of traps using empty cans, wood, rope. It was all operated using levers and rope pulling.

Max: you ready?

Ben smirks before he transformed into Diamondhead.

Ben: oh, yeah.

Max: remember to think out there, Ben. Don't just try to muscle it. Might isn't always right.

Ben: I know. But it's always fun.

Max pulled a lever as a catapult launched about 6 cans that Ben fired hitting each one as Max pulled another lever and pulled on a rope. Some targets appeared behind Ben as Ben turned around and shot each one with two shards each. Ben backed off as he got ready as more cans were thrown at him as he fired behind his back and above his head slicing a cactus. Some bigger targets appeared as Ben rolled and fired shards at them hitting each one at the center.

Gwen and Wade were on two chairs next to the Rust Bucket as Gwen had her legs crossed while putting sun screen as Wade was looking at the a baseball magazine.

Gwen: show-off.

Wade: you really have not made an effort to get along with him.

Gwen: he's not making it easy.

Wade: of course he isn't.

Max: focus, Ben. Think!

Ben: don't worry, Grandpa.

Ben ducked under some cans that were fired at him as he fired some shards at the cans but didn't react quickly to a tire heading at him as it hit him down as he launched shards of everywhere. Max ducked as Wade quickly used his chair to shield Gwen from the shards as three shards hit his arm.

Wade:<groans>

Gwen: Wade!

Ben:<laughs embarrassed> oops. My bad.