Tourist Trap

Road No POV

Ben was making faces to a kid in a car next to the RV

Gwen: I'd warn you that your face might freeze like that, but in your case, it would be an improvement.

They both look out the window and see the kid eat his sandwich then show the chewed up remains on his mouth.

Ben; oh, man, the seafood special. Time to pull out the secret weapon.

Ben ducked as he transformed and got back up as StinkFly. This scared the kid and the dad making him drive faster.

Ben:<laughing>

Gwen: there is such a thing as taking a joke too far, you know.

Ben kept laughing as he spews some green goo into the seat where Gwen was going to sit as she sat and sat up.

Gwen: ugh.

Ben: impossible. Funny is funny.

Max: Ben, better get up here.

Max slammed on the breaks as Ben slid to the front as Wade got thrown out the bed he was napping on.

Wade: ow.

Max: oh, good, you're all ready to go. We got trouble ahead.

Gwen and Wade walked to the front and saw a truck and a tanker trunk crashed into each other as the tanker truck driver couldn't get out as a fire was spreading through the spilled gasoline.

Man: the door's stuck! He can't get out!

Max: if that propane he's hauling catches fire, that truck will become a rocket to the moon.

Ben got out of the RV and flew over as he tried to get close but the fire was already big.

Max: come on, folks. Give the bug a chance to work.

Ben: the Fire's too intense. I wish I was Heatblast. Hey, that gives me an idea.

Ben flew up as he spews green goo at the fire and it was actually putting it out as he then used his tail to make a hole on top of the truck and got the driver out of it.

Ben: StinkFly saves lives.

Kid: aah! That's the monster that ate that kid.

Ben: look at the time. Got to fly. <flies off>

Small Timeskip

The Tennysons were back on the road as they drove past some signs.

Gwen: "you'll have a ball with it... next exit."

Ben: come on, Grandpa. At least give us a hint of what it is.

Max: uh-uh, no hints. I've been planning this stop all summer.

Wade: really now?

Max stopped the RV as he got out first.

Max; now you three, close your eyes.

The kids and teen closed their eyes as they got out.

Max: ok, open them up.

They opened their eyes.

Max: ta-da! Welcome to Sparksville. Is this place great or what?

They look into the town and found some peculiar sights such as the sideways motel, a big thermometer, a big bottle of ketchup, a big hot dog, and a gift shop.

Ben; I'll go with "or what."

Max: come on. What's more exciting than the world's biggest fish bowl?