Washington B.C.

Washington D.C.

A mother and child were both in danger in a burning building as they were about to get crushed but they got saved.

Kid: woah. Who are you?

Ben threw away the burning rubble as he was Heatblast.

Ben: I'm here to help.

Ben absorbed the flames to clear a path, he gestured to follow as the kid listened and the mother did as well but a little more hesitant.

Ben: this way. <stairs crumble> on second thought, that way.

Ben blasted a hole on the wall as he flew down with the mother and son as he put them down gently in the ground.

Ben: I'm sure you all want to thank me personally, but really it's all in a day's work for- <sees the kid holding some gold cards> no way! A good sumo slammer card! Where'd you get it? I've been searching all over for that!

Kid: it was a prize inside a box of sumo smack cereal.

A horn was honked and it was the Rust Bucket.

Gwen: yo, super doofus. The fire was just a diversion to cover up a jewelry store robbery. The bad guys are getting away.

Ben: uh, I knew that.

Ben got on the Rust Bucket and drove off after the criminals as they were speeding not caring who they hit. The driver was so confused when he noticed the Rust Bucket following them.

Max:<sniffs the air> knew I should have bought those asbestos seat covers when I had the chance.

Ben: sorry, grandpa. I can't help it. I'm hot.

Gwen:<sprays him with a fire extinguisher> 10 superheroes on that stupid watch and you picked the one with the flaming butt?

Wade: so what was he supposed to pick? The Diamond guy so the building can crumble under his weight? Or the fast guy who could probably shut off the fire but then the building will crumble with the survivors inside?

Gwen: hmm. Point made.

Ben: jealous?

Gwen grunts as she sprays him again, Ben poke his head out the window and threw a fireball that hit the back wheels.

Ben: strike!

The car crashed into a wall as Ben arrived and ripped the door off.

Ben: unless you punks want a permanent sunburn, hands against the wall.

The criminals follow his instructions.

Ben: you punks picked the wrong day to be bad.

The watch times out and Ben turns to normal.

Ben: guys.

Driver: huh? What? Hey, it's just a kid! Get the jewels!

Wade: I don't think so.

Wade hit the second criminal with his bat as the first tried to punch him but Wade ducked, hit the guy in the gut before getting behind him and hitting him down.

Ben: Wade!

Wade: what? You timed out.

The cops arrived as they see Wade took down the criminals.

Cop: nice work kid.

Wade: thanks?

Ben: wait, but I was the one who stopped them.

Cop: step aside, son. This isn't playtime.

Ben: playtime? I'm the one who captured them, not him. It's not fair. I'm the hero. Oh, man.