Chapter 1

The last bell of the day rung. Students gather their things and make their way out. I grabbed all my stuff and then walked to my locker.

As I'm making my way to my locker, I felt someone push me from behind, making me drop all my things and fall to the ground.

People laughing at me heard from all around me. I looked down, not wanting them to see my tears.

Multiple footsteps imedently come rushing my way, then past me before hearing my best friend Lilyanna yelling at someone behind me.

"Are you ok?" My other best friend Clover asked in her usual soft voice similar to mine.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I said to her. Clover offers me hear hand, I it accepted it gratefully.

I looked behind me as the yelling got louder. Lilyanna, my 5'4 ft best friend since we were babies has been getting all up in 5'9 "ft Kale's face, aka my bully since preschool.

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say he's the one that pushed me.

Im actually kind of glad that it's Lilyanna and Clover that's here because if it was on of my other bestfriends or brother then fists would be flying and if I don't stop Lilyanna now then the boxing classes her mom put her in for 3 years will finally be of use.

I quickly helped Clover pick up my papers. I dropped and quickly walked to Lily.

"Lily, I'm ok. Just drop it," I say to her as I grab her arm and try to pull her away.

"No, it's not ok. He can't just push you down like that!" She said pissed.

Kale smirk" What are you gonna do about it, Lily? None of your boyfriends aren't he to defend you, " Kale said, referring to Elias, Kenzi, and Alexis. And no, none of us are dating except for Alexis and Clover.

Just as he says that, Kenzi and Elias magically appear from the hallway.

I thought they had football practice?

I'm guessing Lily was thinking the same thing I am as she too had a confused look on her face.

When the boys' eyes land on us, then on Kale they're eyes darken. Elias and Kenzi came stoming to us then in the blink of an eye in front of us. I sighed as I know there's no point in trying to stop them.

I gave Clover, who was still standing where I left her a look. She got what I meant and started looking out for any teachers.

Lilyanna told them what happened, making their eyes turn even dark, if possible.

Kale just stood their smirking like he won some sort of trophy.

"I thought I said not to touch Valencia," Elias snarled, getting chest to chest with Kale.

For a second, Kale looked frightened but quickly composed himself once his goons started coming into the circle surrounded by students.

I grabbed Lilyanna's hand and physically dragged her away from the boys and stood with Clover.

"Hey! I wanna join in, too!" Lily yelled. Me and Clov ignored her.

Clover let out a long breath once the fighting began. "I honestly don't get way. Kale keeps doing this. He always ends up with him leaving with a bruised ego and a body noise if he's lucky," She said. Both Lily and I nod our heads in agreement.

"GO KENZIE GO! BEAT THEIR ASSES!" Lily yelled, cheering him on, making me and Lily cover our ears.

One of the many things me and Clover have in common is that we both hate loud noises.

"Opps, sorry," Lily said, apologizing when she saw us covering our ears

When I thought Kale and his friends had enough injuries, I went in to get Elias while Lily iswasoing to get Kenzi.

"Elias, I think he's had enough now, I wanna go home," I say s, anding behind him.

"5 more minutes, this prick needs a few more punches" ,He says. I rolled my eyes at him.

I looked over a Lily to see if she's doing any better with Kenzi, only to find out she's beating up the two boys k. nzi was beating up with him cheering her on from behind. They're honestly made for each other.

I watched as Alexis, Clovers boyfriend c, me walking down the same hall the Elias and Kenzi did a few minutes ago.

Alexis scanned the area l, oking for someone. His eyes met Cover's quickly goes over to her, checking to see if she's okay.

When he didn't find any Clover pointed to Kenzi and Lily. Alexis rolled his eyes before making his way to them and breaking up the fight.

"Elias c, n you please stop" ?I said in a pleading voice as I turned my attention back to him.

He finally did what I asked after giving Kale's bloody face on the last punch. Elias stood up and looked at me, doing the same thing Alexis did to Clover.

"I'm fine," I say softly, looking in his dark blue eyes. "Let's get you cleaned up." Pulling him by the his elbow.

Elias didn't complain as I led him in the empty girls' bathroom and helped washed his bloody hands.

"I'm sorry," He said, breaking the long silence. "I just hate when Kale or anyone hurts you," Elias said sincerely.

I looked at him and shrugged. "It's fine. Kale was really asking for it anyways," I said.

"Let's get you home, glykoulis," He said  while he grabing my things in one hand, then he held my hand in his other and intertwined our fingers together. (Cutie)

I blushed and looked at the ground when he called me cutie. Elias must have seen my pink cheeks and chuckled.

And yes, I know, greek. When I was 6, I begged Elias mom to teach it to me.

"Why aren't you at practice today?" I asked as I walked out of the bathroom.

"The fields are wet because of the rain, so instead of practicing in the gym like we usually do when this happens, coach just canceled it practice today," He explained.

"Oh," is all I said. We silence walked to doors and making a run for his car when outside. Elias opened my door for me like always, then got in and put my stuff in the back.

Elias drove me home and waited until Gorgio, my family's butler, opened the door for me, I smiled and waved at him before going inside.

"Hi Gio," I say to him as I take my shoes off.

"Hello miss Valencia," He said slightly, bowing.

"You've known me since I was 7. When are you going to take out the 'miss'?" I said, sighing.

"When I quit," He said, giving me the same response as usual.

"Whatever," I said, rolling my eyes. " where is mama, Papa, and my siblings?" I asked.

"Your father and mother went out on a date and won't be back till later. You two oldest brothers are taking care of a meeting for your father, so they are not her right now. Your mother told Alonzo to drop Luico to his playdate, and the rest are somewhere around here, " He said.

"Ok, thank you," I said, giving a small smile at him.

"It is my pleasure," Gio said before walking away.

Ty for reading