Chapter 2

I walked upstairs and knocked my youngest sister Capria's room door and waiting until hear a small 'come in' before entering.

Walking inside I saw my sister siting at her desk writing something. I went closer to see shes doing math homework.

When a minute passed Capria finally turned and looked to see who she let inside. Her identical green eyes met mine and sparked once she saw it was me. Capria quickly stood up and gave me a hug.

I'm her favorite if you could not tell.

"I missed you sissy!" She squealed.

"I missed you too Pria!" I say hugging her even tighter.

We finished acting like we didn't see each other at breakfast or during lunch when I walked to her school to play with her.

"So what you doing Pria?" I asked already knowing the question.

"Math homework" Pria said sighing dramatically as she wiped imaginary sweat from her forehead.

"Do you need any help?" I asked when I finished laughing.

"Nope I'm already done!" She said smiling proudly.

"Good job" I congratulated her. "Now tell me about your day" I said in a fake demanding voice.

"I thought you would never ask" She said making me laugh again. We sat in her beanto get more comfortable.

Pria went in an hour long rant about how it's stupid that kids her age can't color in the lines. Everytime I laughed she would wait and give me a look as if shes asking am I done, which only make me laugh even longer.

After she was done I check her homework and she got all the questions all right. Gio called Prica down for a snack, I took that as my chance to go check on my younger twin siblings.

I knocked on the door to their shared bedroom, when getting no respond I open the door to see Marcello sleeping beside Marciana in her bed. I stared at them in awe for a minute before quietly closing the door.

I went in my room and layed in bed, vary bored. Taking my phone out my pocket and decided to text Lily and Clov.

The girls group chat

(Valencia) TheFavoriteOne: Hi guys.

Lily_yourmom: Sup bitch.

FourLeafClover: Hi.

TheFavoriteOne: I'm bored.

Lily_yourmom: gurllll samee.

FourLeafClover: You guys wanna have a sleepover?

Lily_yourmom: OMG YESS!

TheFaveoriteOne: Sure.

TheFavoriteOne: Are we gonna invite the boys too?

FourLeafClover: If you guys want to.

TheFaveoriteOne: Sure

Lily_yourmom: OH COURSE WE WANT TO!

FourLeafClover: Then its settled. My house in 30.

Lily_yourmom: Kay.

TheFaveoriteOne: Ok

I quickly tap on me and my mom messages.