Chapter 5

I took my usual spot in between Capria and Marciana. We all started eating the lasagna that mom made.
During dinner we all talked about our days and joked around.

When we all were about to leave dad told me and the twins to stay.

Alonzo smirk at me before walking out like the others. He thinks that I'm in trouble. I probably am, maybe he snitched and told dad about what happened in the car. Jokes on him because I'm gonna bring him down with me when I tell them he skipped most of his classes today and what he did to me 2 weeks ago.

Me and the twins stare at mom and dad waiting for them to say something?

Dad cleared his throat "Well you guys must be wounded why we called you back-" No shit."Its because your mother got a call from you biological dad and he wants to be in your lives" Dad said. Me and the twins just stared at him.

"Why now? After all this time?" Marci asked after a minute of silence.

"I honestly don't know" Mom sighed leaning back into her seat." But it's your guy's choice if you want to meet him or not" Mom said.

I never cared about meeting my biological dad. At the age of 5 I accepted that I didn't have a dad like the rest of the kids, that is until mom met dad.

"I..I want to meet and get to know him if that's ok.." Marcello said looking looking down.

Mom pushed her chair back and walked to Marcello. She gently grabbed his chin making him look her in the eyes.

"It's your decision not ours baby, we'll support and love you in whatever you decide" Mom said encouragly.

"I want to meet him, I really do" Marcello said more confidently as he stared in moms eyes.

Mom smile at him with a proud look. "What about you two" She asked turning to me and Marciana.

Marciana looked at me as if asking what she should say. "Don't look at her Marciana what do you want?" Dad asked.

Marci took a deep breath in then out."I want to meet him too.." She mumbled.

"Marciana talk louder, you have an amazing voice so use it" Dad told her sternly.

"I want to me him too" She spoke louder. Dad smiled at her.

Now everyone was looking at me. "What do you want to do" Mom asked me.

"I really don't care if I meet him or not" I said truefully.

"Valenci-" Mom said before I interrupted her.

"I already said I don't care! Stop making it a bigger deal then its wearth" I said getting up and walking out the dinningroom as dad called after me.

I just ignored him and went into my room and took a long shower. When I got out the showed I wraped a towel around myself went in my walk in closet for some clothes.

After 10 minutes of looking fir something to wear I settled for one of Elias shirt that I accident stole from when I was sleeping over at his place a week ago.

I walk back into my room to see my oldest brother Armando siting patiently on my bed.

Armando looked at me when hearing me come out of my closet. He and open his arms for me. I walked into his arms and sat sideways in his lap with my head resting on his chest.

"Why are you here?" I asked breaking the silence between us.

"To see how your doing" He said. "How are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm fine" I say.

"Its ok not to be ok" He said making me roll my eyes.

"Mhm" I hummed in agreement.