Chapter 3

Violetta POV

My phone started to ring waking me out of my sleep. Reaching my hand over to my phone I looked at the ID caller.

Alexander.

We haven't spoken to each in years why is he calling now. I answered the as I tried to get out of my husbands sleeping grip.

"Yes?" I asked into the phone.

"Violetta how are you" Alexander asked blankly.

I finally got out of Manuel's embrace and walked in our bathroom so I don't wake him up. "I'm doing grate, but I assume you didn't call me just to ask that" I say.

"I suppose you right. I'm just going to the point. I want to be in my other kids life's" His last sentence shocked me.

"You want to be in their life now?!" I asked getting angry.

"Yes" He confirmed. Which only made me piss.

"What happened I called you after I gave birth to twins and asked if you want to meet them and Valencia and you said 'I thought we agreed not to contact each other? No, I don't want to see them' " I said trying to refresh his memory.

He sighed into the phone. "I was dealing with a threat involving another mafia I didn't want them to go after you guys" He explained.

"For 13 years?!" I seethed. Suddenly  strong arms wraped around me and the sent of my husband engulfed me.

"Who are you talking to Armor?" He whispered in my ear the dosen't have a phone against it.

Damn it butterflies go away! Now is not the time!

I ignored Manuel when Alexander started to talk again.

"I dealt with the threat a few months later after your call, I didn't want them to be apart of this life so I didn't call." He said.

"So why you calling now" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Because I want to be in their lives and be a father to them. Im going to do everything I can to make sure no harm comes apon them. Everyone else also really miss Valencia, I haven't told them you were pregnant when you left" He said senserly.

"I have to talk with them before I do anything after all it's their choice if they want to see you not ours." I said emperthising some words.

"Ok thank you" He sounded grateful. As he should, I could of just blocked the bitch. I ended the call and let out a long breath.

"Mind telling me who that was?" Manuel asked. Shit I forgot he was here.

I moved away from his arms even though my body screem no. We went to sit on the bed to talk.

"So what do you think?" I asked looking in blue eyes after explaining everything.

"I think you did the right choice" truthfully.

"You think so?" I questioned while hugging him.

"Mhm, you didn't let your emotions control your actions and thought about the kids and let them decide on what they want to do. Not a lot of people can do that" He said hugging me back.

We stayed in this position until our youngest son, Lucio comes into our room rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

"Goodmorning bèbe" I said lifting him into the bed as he was struggling to climb in.

"Goodmorning mama" Lucio said cuddling into my lap.

"Goodmorning son" Manuel said while rubbing his back.