Chapter 4

Right now it's the end of the day and I'm putting my binder in my locker.
I walked outside and into the parking lot to my older brother Alonzo's car.

"I didn't see you today at school" I said to him as I close the passenger door.

"I only went for 4 and 6 period" He told me as he started to drive.

I rolled my eyes at him. He always skips school but somehow always gets good grades, but that doesn't stop mom or dad from grounding him.

"Don't roll you eyes its rude" He said getting annoyed.

"Your literally the fucking definition of rude" I said under my breath. I hate how my brothers always scold me when I swear or roll my eyes even though they do it too.

"You mind repeating that for dad when we get home?" He asked smirking.

"No.." I grumbled as I stared out the window. He's honestly so annoying.

"That's what I thought" He said. Alonzo drove to the twins school and waited in the pick up zone until they both came running to the car.

"Hi!" Marciana and Marcello said at the same time.

"Hi guys" I said smiling at them both. "How was you day" I asked when Alonzo started driving to Capria and Lucio school.

"Mine was great, we had art today and we went outside to paint the sky!" Marciana happily said. She always loves to paint and she vary good too.

"Mine was also great too! We had gym and played we got to play basketball" Marcello said. Ano loves football just like our older brothers.

"That's great" I say to them.

Once we reached Capria and Lucio's school. I walked inside to pick them up from daycare.

I went in the class where the daycare is and waited at the door. One of the workers, Miss B saw me and smiled.

"Capria and Lucio your sister is here" She said to them.

They both snapped their head to me and came running before giving me a hug.

"I missed you so much!" Lucio said.

"Me too!" Capria chimed in.

"I missed you guys even more" I said tickling their sides a little making them giggle. "Let's go before Alonzo decides on making us walk" I said half joking.

They each grabbed one of my hand as we started walking to the car. We talked about our day as we walked.

When we got to the car I helped Marcello into the back before letting Capria and Lucio since there was not enough room for them all to sit in the middle row.

Just as soon as I sat down Alonzo started driving home. It only took us 15 minutes considering we dont live far from our schools.

We all got out of the car and went our own ways.

I choose to go look for mom and dad since I didn't see them much yesterday and maybe my two oldest brothers.

I walked upstairs and knocked on mom and dads room. I opened the door to papa getting ready and mom taking clothes out of some shopping bags.

Mom turned to me and smiled "Hi bebita" She said holding her arms out for me.

I smiled and went to in her arms and hugged her back. "te extrañé" I said to her.

"yo te extrañe mas" She said back.

"Where's my hug at?" Dad asked from behind us, wruening our moment.