Chapter 7

We all took our seats, with father at the head of the table and mom sitting at the end.

Maids came out and served us our lunch. Me, mom and the twins all said thank you to them. They all nods they're heads at us then left.

We all started to eat in silence."So Marciana what do you like to do?" Rolando asked.

"Um I like going shopping with mom and dancing with my sisters" She answered before continuing eat again.

"Sisters?" Rolando asked looking at her confusedly.

"Yeah, Valen and Pria" She confirmed.

"You had another kid?" Father asked looking at mom.

"I had two more actually" Mom corrected.

They all stared at her In shock.

"How old are they and what are their names and can I meet them?" Rolando asked mom excitedly, slightly jumping in his seat.

"Capria is 8, Lucio is 6 and yes you can meet them" Mom said answering all his questions.

"What do you like to do Marcello?" Vincent asked.

"I like playing basketball and football"
Cello said shyly, when they turned their attention to him.

"What about you Valencia?" Leandro asked.

"I like to dance and hangout with my friends" I said simply.

"Do you guys wanna play 20 questions?" Rolando asked the table.

Everyone agreed but me, mom and father. I just want to go home already.

That's how the rest of our lunch was spent. Every now and then mom and father would join in, while I on the other hand just observed the whole interaction.

"I have to leave now" Mom said standing up.

"What about us?" I asked.

She better not leave us here.

"Manuel and Alonzo are coming to get you guys now" She said.

"Who are they?" Asked Rolando. One thing I noticed about Rolando is that he likes to ask a lot of questions.

"My husband and my son, well step-son" She explained. All the boys eyes flashed with jealousy when mom said son.

"When did you get married?" Rocco asked gripping his fork.

Mom smiled. I bet she's remembering her wedding day"7 years ago" She replied.

"Do you think that dad can drop me off at Lily's?" I ask looking at mom before they could continue they're interrogation.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw that father looked annoyed when I said dad.

Well what do you expect when someone else was filling in your shoes.

"I don't know ask him when he's here, now I have to go before I'm late for my shoot" Mom said starting to walk away.

"Wait, can I come too?" Marci asked standing up. She always did love watching mom do her photoshoots.

"Ok, hurry then." Mom said rushing inside. Marci quickly follow after her leaving me and Marcello alone.

I pushed my plate away from me. I barely even ate anything.

"Your done eating Valencia?" Father asked me.

"Yeah, I'm full" I say making them all look at ny plate and frown.

"You did eat much though" Leandro stated.

"I wasn't really hungry to begin with, most of the time I just skip lunch" I said shrugging.