28

Sidharth.

Mom abhi toh aaye the, Ruk jao na Shehnaaz spoke as Mom got her luggage to leave in the next few minutes

Beta kaam hai varna ruk jaati , aur pehle dukhi thi ki Sidharth khush nhi hai but ab toh santusht hoon ki sahi haat main hain mera bacha, she spoke and called Ramesh kaka to load her luggage in the car

Mom, It's just 4 days , I spoke as I don't want her to go like this, 5 fucking years quite a long time I have missed her, daily that is, yes she called me but that was limited to once a week and she sounded more like Mrs. Srivastav than my mom, nothing wrong again but I have craved for her a little too much and I want to be selfish for now.

Beta Reyaansh needs me na bacha aaungi vapis, kal after his meeting with the cabinet he called, he need to fly to Haryana Sid, akele nhi jaate voh malum toh hai tumko she spoke.

Daadi mat jao na, Aadia and Aahnik who grew closer to Mom in these days spoke.

Mere bache, ab Sidharth ke saath tum log aana vahan, she spoke caressing their faces.

Mom, I said sternly knowing it's not possible, I have a doubt Mr. Reyaansh won't accept shehnaaz and kids so easily specially after the interview fiasco he planned, not to forget that he has actually kept that conference to just bring Shehnaaz there and to make this a issue for us and also not to forget the over sweet way he is behaving in, that's nog hoool.

Sidharth she called me.

Ji, I replied.

Apne Dad se itna kyun naraaz hai bacha, she asked and I sighed, my mom has always been so sweet and innocent.

Kuch nhi Maa aap dhyaan rakho chalo, Ramesh Kaka dhyaan se please, I said hugging her finally before she leaves.

*

Shehnaaz, I called her entering the room, I just returned after dropping Aahnik and Aadia to school only to find her lost with my shirt in her hands.

Shehnaaz I called her again sitting besides her.
Hnn she asked bewildered.

Theek ho, I asked concerned.

Ji, aap kab aaye, she spoke getting up and getting a glass of water but I made her sit besides me.

Baitho idhar aur batao kya hua, I asked again and she looked away.

Baby you can't hide anything from me you know that right, I asked looking at her eyes which held some unknown pain.

I don't wanna leave you Sidharth, she spoke meekly and I thought I heard something wrong.

Come again, I spoke and she denied clutching the shirt in her hands more tightly.

Shehnaaz kya soch rahi ho, I asked sternly this time because I know she has a habit to overthink everything.

I don't wanna go, she repeated loud enough for me to hear this time.

What! Kahan jaana hai? I asked bewildered with this piece of information.

Maa I mean She is not here now, so how can I live h...

Shut up yaar, pura mood kharab kar deti ho, why do you have to think about this so early, I replied trying to calm my nerves.

How long will we run from reality dammit, this was just a pretense, you aren't my husband Sidharth neither am I your wife, a pretense by us for your mother, kab tak we will be in a denial mode, she shouted and I could see how hard was she trying to prevent from a possible breakdown.
I know how have I been thinking the same from a week now but seeing her like this is breaking my broken self a little more. But did she just called us a pretense?