46.

Sorry for the delay, This story would be updated once a week from now on so I would request you to go through the last chapter once if you have forgot what was actually happening here.

Thank You
Aaradhya

SIDHARTH

" Andar aa jaun " Ashu spoke knocking on the door and I crushed the cigarette I had in the ashtray

" Puch kyun Raha hai " I replied and he smiled walking in

" Kya hua tha " He asked

" Kuch nhi yaar, I was overly drunk and ...." He started speaking what he has been practicing to for everyone who was asking but Ashu cut him off .

" Fuck Off Sidharth, Kya chutiya samjha hai , voh nhi puch raha main , Tujhe kya hua hai ye bata " Ashu spoke irritated and I audibly sighed not even wanting to hide the fact anymore.

" Thak gaya hoon " I whispered and I knew I wanted to let this out

" You wanna have a drink " Ashu asked, and I smiled at him

" Aaj nhi chaiye, Maa ko promise Kiya tha aaj nhi peeunga. Anyways I feel guilty the next morning when ever I have drank in these months seeing Aadia and Aahnik Ashu " I confessed, They are my children and all I could see is love in their eyes for me , I probably feel guilty of ignoring the fact that I have to return back to them in the morning eventually I can't risk leaving them

" Sidharth" he spoke, I know he was always the soft one amongst the group we had but right now he was the only one I can confide in.

" Shehnaaz..... Jab I met her na Ashu, I was so sure I don't want a relationship with anyone because I never wanted anyone in my life From the time I had Aadia, I was grateful for Aahan always to give me someone I could really call mine, Jab Maa Baba and all that happened Na Ashu, I had Aadia and I reached The heights I'm at now, I was really Happy.....
Was kyunki then I met Shehnaaz, Na chahte hue bhi the pull I had towards her was something I can never explain, it was as if we were meant to be together Ashu.....

I realised what I was missing in the form of her and it never was Forced ....
Me and Shehnaaz we are the most unplanned couple you could find....
Maa ke liye she is my wife and uss ek jhoot ko chupane ke liye we have been building lies all together and I am fed up of that now , Insaan hoon right, Kab tak .....

Kab tak I can just ignore what I feel " I spoke and a few tears left my eye

" You love her right " Ashu asked and I looked at him

" I always did, I .... The lifestyle I had lived na Ashu, Ladkiyaan was never a problem, Nimisha bhi toh vaise hi on a night stand mili thi and for our fathers we agreed to be bound in a bond, yet I never loved her, she was and will always be just one night stand, how wrong I sound ..... Fuck ! But that's a reality, I was Sidharth Srivastav the 'bade baap ki bigdi aulaad ' till I myself became a father, I could fight the world for Aadia Ashu ....
But just not Shehnaaz.....
I love her way more than I can imagine " I cried finally letting my tears fall freely this time and Ashu hugged me

" Just because I am weak , You cannot take my benefit " I spoke and he looked at me before making a cringe face and I laughed amid my tears.