35.

Yes Sir the meeting was confirmed today morning and they might be here any second, Parth informed Sidharth to which he nodded but he was thinking something.

Any problem Sir, Parth enquired because AS Enterprises was Sidharth's dream, started as a way to prove his Father that he could survive even without his money and name, but eventually it was what Sidharth ever dreamed of . A dream he has always seen daily other than a better life to Aadia

" I guess Ye meeting I am not attending " Sidharth spoke

" Sir but.... " Parth trailed off knowing Sidharth wasn't done for now.

" Shehnaaz attend karegi and Parth you would assist her just the way you are there beside me, make sure you right every crisp of the details " He spoke, Shehnaaz has lost her confidence and has been a crying and emotional mess he has seen gradually over time, over involved with him, Aadia and Aahnik and has lost her originality.

She wasn't just for home, He loved the way she carries herself at work and also how she loved what she did. He knew her dream was far away from this business world, but he just couldn't let her sit idle and overthink about anything.

" Okay Sir " Parth nodded and went to make the necessary changes.

" Shehnaaz kahan hai, cabin main aa" Sidharth spoke without waiting for even to respond her the line was cut and after few minutes Shehnaaz walked in With two files in her hand, a pencil resting on her ears and a pen in her hand, hairs tied in a bun with a clutcher and some falling over her forehead.

" Kya hai Sidharth, pta hai voh Raichand wale project ki details Puri kar rahi thi, kitna zyada pending hai kaam, Ek hafte ki chuti ne toh sab kaam ikatha kar diya yaar " She whined keeping the files on the table and sitting criss crossing in front of her.

Yesterday night after she told everything to him there was this another Shehnaaz in front of him, A little more Innocent, The child like heart which he always tried to read was there in front of him, it was as if the mature Shehnaaz he fell in love with was a facade to not tell the world how is she from within but to be honest this Shehnaaz was way more beautiful than that one, She was loving, caring and maybe more than everything for him.

" Kya " She asked when she saw him staring her without even blinking his eyes to which he just shook his head and moved forward above the table to remove her clutcher from her hair freeing her beautiful long hairs from the tension they were in.

" Sidharth " Shehnaaz called him out again in a little annoyance because it has taken a lot of time of her to tie them up but sighed when she saw him smiling.

" Ache lagte hai, aise hi rakha kar " He complimented and she lowered her eyes blushing a little.

She was way to happy with Sidharth, he understood her even without her speaking anything he knew what and how was she feeling,

" Okay, but aaj achanak kaam ke beech main se kyun bulaya " She asked in a serious tone now. They both were at the office and there was something known as professionalism.

" Ok So Let's talk about Work Ms. Singhania, take this file and get ready with the ideas and whatever you want, there's a meeting in two hours..... " He didn't even completed when she spoke in between.

" Haaye Sidharth toh mujhe kyun de raha hai, Teri meeting hai tu padh, it will help you aise dusro ke briefs samjh nhi aayenge " She spoke.

" Yaar Shehnaaz yahan toh boss hoon na main, Sun leti pura  pehle " He whined like a child and she smiled.