43.

Third Person Pov

" Sidharth Bache hai idhar , How are you gonna go in front of them " Mr. Srivastav spoke looking at his son having one more shot down his throat , 4th probably.

" Don't worry I'm not even tipsy Baba, and bache So rahe hai, I am sure ek do ghante nhi uthne wale , this one is the last I promise" he spoke gulping down the harsh liquid down his throat, He knew this was not right , drowning in alcohol was not right but then He just couldn't possibly handle a breakdown when he had kids to look after..

" Bus ho gya bahut " Mr.Srivastav spoke taking the wine out of his hands and keeping it on the table kept on the terrace, leaving Sidharth to stare at the sky above.
He was actually thankful to Shehnaaz for giving him his son back, but seeing his state he knew She needs to be back in his life.....

Sidharth was his life , and he had never seen him so broken , even when he left the home 5 years back he was never this broken but today seeing him like this crushed his own heart .

" Baba Parth aata hi hoga , Ek kaam kijiye aap Guest room ready karwa dijiye , I don't want Anything Less in Sanchi's marriage, Parth yahi rahega for these two days baba " Sidharth spoke taking out a stick from his ciagratte pack that has probably the last left .

" Sidharth Why are you doing this " Mr.Srivastav sighed seeing his son changing to the careless Sidharth , just before he left this home , he was becoming the same Sidharth and He was genuinely tensed for him .
The amount of alcohol and Ciagratte he just consumed in this 36 days were way more than he ever had in these 5 years he knew.

" Just needed to let it out and now please go , I am coming after changing " he spoke crushing the butt in the Ash tray and picking up his White Kurta .

" Sun "

" Bolo " he spoke turning to look at him .

" There was this friend of yours Naa....."

" Konsa wala , Because I remember I had many " He chuckled , he was a party animal once in his life and His parents knew all of his friends he knew, so exactly which one was he talking about was important, not that he was in touch with most of them.

" Arey You three hanged out right always , Tu, Ashu.... And ..... " He was thinking but Sidharth knew the exact moment whom he was referring to.

" Aahan " Sidharth spoke but there was something that broke in him, Aahan was still missed and Also he needed Aadia to know About him , he just couldn't be unjust to him but he really didn't knew how.
Yes Vedant and Ridhi were their parents but Aahan was a man with only love , Love for his children and Also for Ridhi he knew or else he would never leave Aahnik with Ridhi .

" Yes Aahan Call him na , Parth ki Shaadi hai ab tumhari toh tumne Bina bataye kar li , Issi shaadi main armaan pure kar lenge " He spoke and Sidharth sighed.

" Baba..... " He choked up , he really didn't wanted to break down more than he already was

" One Second" He spoke as his attention deviated to the phone call he got .

" I will come " Sidharth spoke escaping the situation, he was learning to escape from everything he realised and that would lead to nothing but destruction and he was already on the path of self destruction he knew, but he needs to be back on a right one he knew because he was not just an individual, he was a father and he had his kids to look after.

*

" Sanchi " Shehnaaz called her out .
" Here Bro " She shouted from inside the Washroom, Shehnaaz sighed walking in only to find Sanchi dolled up in a White coloured Dhoti Salwar Suit with Yellow HandMade Embroidery with no makeup and yellow bangles embracing her wrists.