38.

Shehnaaz

Life is something so complex and Yet so Beautiful if you have a perfect companion for yourself, Perfect is never defined it's you who find it perfect and it's the same you who don't find it perfect the next moment.

Time Flew they have heard and Witnessed in this past month too .

Everything was running oh so smoothly that Shehnaaz literally worried about was this a dream, there were no Ex Dramas'in their lives anymore and Neither Did Mr.srivastav tried something to be of cautious about and hence the added worry.

They were Happy they were them and Shehnaaz knew her life couldn't be better than what it was.
The past Month was nothing but surprises every other day, With Sidharth It was as if she had started living again this time for her own self and Sidharth......

Sidharth was a man Every Girl would want in her life she knew, he was the most passionate and Loving Being she ever came acrossed and She knew It was Sidharth who was missing in her life till then.

Her Sidharth was beyond perfection, Physically Mentally and Emotionally as well .
Perfection didn't defined him but he defined it the other way.
It wasn't as if He wasn't at faults but their was perfection even in that fault , the way he gracefully accepted it That what made him different from others including her.

" So how's it's going?" I asked stepping in The office.
There were so many people working in around for a single Project that Shehnaaz couldn't help but wonder her thoughts around Her Office in Fransisco.
It was her and some others like her who were forced to do everything and the seniors were just getting Salaries for free and Here Sidharth made sure none has to do extra work if not required.

" Great Sh...umm Ma'am" one of her colleague spoke and she frowned getting some other vibes.

Although she was promoted as the head for this project yet she never behaved as one but all of a sudden there were these vibes around her which she didn't liked but shrugged thinking it to be her overthinking again.

" Where's Mr.Aneja " I asked ignoring the feeling of my heart , Vedant felt a little too personal and she wanted anything but not that homely vibe with that man again, she wasn't angry as such but her past stilll staying as a bad memory in her heart maybe it will stay forever because she really don't know how to let it go forever.
Sidharth on the other hand was Positive about everything around and she just loved him more and more by each passing day.

" He didn't reported till now " one of the employee from his company spoke and I sighed , I really hated people who are not punctual especially in their work but I was just the project head and Vedant was too so I knew I couldn't really do something.

I nodded, checked a few files and then decided to kill my time by seeing Sidharth
Okay So Office Protocols, Ask from his PA if Sidharth is free, I repeated in my head going there , okay I know I know I can just barge in without a possible explanation to anyone! Why ? Because haq banta hai mera but I am not doing it ! Again a why ? Because Personal and Professional lives are two different aspects and I love to keep it separate.....
Aahn Not my Words These were Sidharth's.

" Parth " I called him while knocking on his cabin that was just outside Sidharth's.

" Umm Yes Yes Ma'am" he spoke looking up from his phone and sighed seeing me and Kept his phone aside.

" Sorry I was working but then San.....umm nothing,aap bataiye you need something" He asked and I Mentally Sympatheised with Him Poor Boy! Sanchi is really a tough nut to handle and he has been doing it pretty well by now.