36.

SHEHNAAZ

It was so fucking awesome to confess what was there in my heart from the longest now.
I was finally relieved from the burden I never knew I carried.

In his Arms I felt home, My Personal Home with mine and only mine Sidharth.

" Tu jaanti nhi hai Shehnaaz I have waited so long for this day " He spoke with that beautiful smile, the smile that reaches his eyes, that smile which tells how innocent he is, That smile my Soul has always craved.

Soul because Me and Sidharth were over this physical bodily Connection, it was serene, like from past, the connection which is gonna stay forever even if we aren't together, This bond will remain such, I Guess all the hurdles in our lives were such that we reach each other to never get apart again, to find the other half of my soul and I know He is that missing piece of my Imperfect life so that it becomes Perfect with him.

" I love you " I whispered pecking his lips again throwing my head back laughing because I, couldn't contain myself to speak it again and again.
It was as if all the boundaries, helplessness and other insecuruties took a back seat and there was a way for her feelings to confront him.

" Shehnaaz I can't even tell you how happy I'm, Aadia would be the happiest knowing this you know " He spoke with a tear in his eyes.

Sidharth with tears were a rare sight and the exact moment she knew she was special because she had seen him with tears only once when He was missing his mother more than usual.

" Bas Na Sidharth ab kyun emotional ho raha hai, We would be contented together, I know " I spoke wiping that single tear and staring him with all the love.

" Baad main taad lena I guess Ashu and Nidhi yahin the when you just kissed me, Kitna embarrassing hoga yaar unke liye, and acha hua Aahnik and Aadia just didn't saw your wild side soch kya kya samjhana padhta usko " Sidharth joked and I smacked him on his arm.

But he was right in a way, I heard Nidhi calling me a few moments back when I was so overly involved in my emotions.
I wanted to tell her myself about us, No matter if she saw us , I have a generous responsibility of telling her myself after all She and Ashu is all that I had till now to call my own.

" Jaa jaakar Fresh hokar aa meri Jaan, I will order dinner from outside till then " He smiled softly at me.

" Yaar Sidharth Aahnik and Aadia almost Har hafte bahar se khate hai, it's not good for them baba " I spoke and he shrugged.

" Ek hafte main ek baar toh allowed hona chaiye yaar, I can cook but I am in no mood to cook in front of Ashu or I'm in for a ride of taunts for the next few years of my life and I'm not letting you cook after this hectic Schedule for sure, Nidhi toh obviously a no right, mehmaan hai Shehnaaz aur Sanchi please I love my stomach alot, no Sanchi ke Haath ka khana please " He spoke with serious expressions on his face but the last was a painful look in his face remembering the last time he had something cooked by Sanchi.

" Did You Guys Just talked about me " Sanchi asked coming from upstairs, Removing the airpods from her hair and putting it back in the case.

" Sidharth tere haath ka khana miss kar raha tha meri jaan " I winked at Sidharth and he facepalmed himself.

" Is it Jejz, But the last time.... " Sanchi was wondering but Sidharth cut her off.