Announcement / Return!

Me: *CRASHES THROUGH THE DOOR HOLDING MY LAPTOP*

Scout: "?!?!? GEEZE WHAT THA FUCK STEENA?!-"

Demoman: "Is there somethin' wrong lassie?!"

Me: "You guys look!! This book has over 103 THOUSAND views and even more people have liked and commented on it since my last chapter was released!"

Scout: "You mean the one you wrote back in 1928??? I'm surprised people are still hangin' around because you post everythin' else but new chapters in this damn thing."

Me: :)))))))))

Sniper:  *hits Scout over the head and glares at him* "Oi!! Be nice you wanka! Steena has been really busy with loife and such and just wants to keep us all updated! But she of course hasn't forgotten about us!"

Spy: "Seems like none of the readers 'ave either judging by all these numbers. We even have some new comments as well, how very interesting~"

Pyro: *HUGS ME TIGHTLY* HUDDA HUDDA!! 💖

Soldier: "My words exactly!! Congratulations Ms. Steena! People should be proud that you are serving our reading community! And if any of them gives you any trouble *grabs his shovel* I WILL BEAT SOME LIBERTY INTO THEM!"

Me: "Fortunately most of my readers have been lovely and amazing people! They leave such nice and funny things to say and have been so patient with my slow updating ass." 👉👈

Medic: *looks at my ass* "It looks normal to me zhough frauline? I am confused by zhese terms. May I do some testing on you just to be sure??"

Engineer:  "I ah, don't think that's supposed to be takin' literally there Medic. It's a metaphor." ^^"

Heavy: "Doktor please don't make excuses to test on leetle Steena. She has been through a lot lately." *pats my head*

Merasmus: *suddenly appears* "YOU HAVE YET TO WRITE MY CHAPTER FOUL FEMALE!!"

CBS: *also kicks down the door and waves machette* "AND YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO NOT UPDATE MOI TWO PARTA'S!!"

Scout: "OI BEAT IT YOU TWO! WE ARE BETTER THAN BOTH OF YAS ANYWAYS!!"

Soldier: "I WILL NOT STAND LETTING ENEMIES TRASH TALK OUR AUTHOR IN MY BASE!!" *grabs his rocket launcher*

*insert massive fight here*

Me: ^^" "...Anywaaaaaays, thank you all so much for continuing to support this book and eventually I'm going to start writing here again as I sort of miss all my favorite mercs and their alternate versions! College is not fun and being an adult can be a drag so I apologize for dipping out for months without a word. Please note that I have all of your requests, and ones for certain 2 parters, in the works and I'll try posting more frequently! Without you guys supporting my work, I would not be where I am today! 💖💖💖💖 I also wanna post some of my favorite comments, although all of them are amazing and this was rlly hard to choose, down below that have made my day!

 Please note that I have all of your requests, and ones for certain 2 parters, in the works and I'll try posting more frequently! Without you guys supporting my work, I would not be where I am today! 💖💖💖💖 I also wanna post some of my favorite ...