🚫Overprotective (CBS x Reader)🚫

(First time writing as him so I apologize if it's bad >.<)

"Wot the bloody hell are you lookin' at mate? Piss off!"

Christian growled dangerously to a young man in his late twenties who was caught flirting with you at the bar. You rolled your eyes and looked away, pretending not to notice the upcoming fight between your boyfriend and the man.

"You can't tell me what to do! If I wanna talk to her I'll talk to her! What are ya her brother?!"

"No mate, I'm her bloody boyfriend!! And if you so much as come near her again, I'll feed ya to my dingos back at me campa'!!"

You groaned loudly and glared at the two men, who were not paying any attention to you. Christian had his back turned to you and the young man was glaring at him dead in the eyes. The bartender just rolled his eyes and gave you a look that read 'really again?' You shamefully nodded your head and whispered a quick 'sorry' to him in which he just shrugged his shoulders and left to tend to the other side of the bar. The people around you just groaned, ignored, or watched with interest. This was obviously not Christians first showdown with another male at the restaurant.
     The young man took a step forward to try and intimate Christian which just made the Australian laugh and shove the man hard against the counter of the bar and slide him across it, knocking over glasses, spilling drinks, the whole shebang! You gawked at the scene before you like you saw the devil himself appear before you. Your (E/C) eyes shone with pure anger and embarrassment that you paid for your meal then stormed out of the restaurant.

"So much for a romantic dinner..."

As you were lost in your bitter thoughts while walking down the sidewalk, loud footsteps could be heard from behind you and a familiar voice ran into your ears.

"(Y/N)!! Luv wait! I'm sorry I really am! It's just that...that bloke was makin' a move on ya and I couldn't help miself!

He eventually caught up with you and gently grabbed your wrist. Behind his red shades, his eyes held regret but...he couldn't bear the thought of another man flirting with you. He didn't want to loose you when he nearly lost himself. Christian pulled you into a hug which you soon returned. He stroked your (H/L), (H/C) hair in attempts to soothe you, let's just say it did tremendously. You relaxed against his chest and felt safe within his hold. You nearly forgot about the fight at the bar.

"I forgive you...I just wish you weren't so overprotective of me sometimes. I won't ever leave you or love anybody else but you Christian...I swear."

Just your comforting words alone gave him the reassurance he needed. He swooped down and kissed you passionately underneath the streetlight.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"By the way luv...we kind of have to pay for all the damages I did tonight..."

"CHRISTIAN!!!!!!"