The church in the forest

Alberu pov:

Me along with the heroes; Choi Han, Lock, Rosalyn, Ron and Beacrox, were currently heading towards the new church found at the border of the Roan Kingdom and the empire.

It was located just behind ten finger mountain and was relatively new.

Why were we headed there you ask? Wee it all started a few days after the 'victory' of the Henituse territory against the North's wyvern brigade.

__________Flashback__________

TBOAH pov:

It was already 3 days after the Henituse war, that count and his family are still frantically looking for their eldest son who supposedly disappeared right before the battle.

The Roan Kingdom had won... But did they really win? After all the only reason they survived the attack was because the wyverns all retreated.

This action not only caused confusion among the citizens but also a huge loss in morale.

"The hero-nims didn't stand a chance against the wyverns?"

"We only won cause they all retreated..."

"I thought they were strong!"

"Were the oldest kingdom but have nothing to show for it!"

And other similar gossip erupted from within the kingdom which was causing the crown prince Alberu Crossman and the said heroes quite a bit of problems.

Alberu pov:

*Sigh*

I let out a sigh as I look around my office, my table was filled with mountains of paperwork that I had to look over. (Mainly about the rumors)

I looked beyond the enormous amount of paper and saw the heroes Choi Han, Rosalyn, and Ron Molan.

They have been taking turns going out to train and survey the kingdom these past few days as I pointed out that they would only tire themselves out by patrolling the whole kingdom 24/7.

Miss Rosalyn the former crown princess of the Breck kingdom is currently helping me go through the large amount of paper work stacked on top of my desk while the Choi Han and Ron Molan are standing guard at the door.

*Knock knock knock knock knock!!!*

The somewhat quiet room was soon filled with frantic knocking.

'This is very disrespectful'

We're my first thoughts upon hearing the frantic knocking but they soon changed after what I heard next.

"Your highness! There is an announcement from the indomitable alliance!"

"Let them in"

I said, barely stopping myself from shouting out the order as I compose myself and out on my 'princely' smile. It was a good thing that I knew how to control my facial expressions well or else I might have cause the nearby servants to panic.

As the palace official came in the door was immediately shut behind them, this was after all, still, a crown princes office.

"Greetings to the citizens of the Roan we have come up with a proposition to offer you. In exchange for us not destroying your kingdom we would like you to commit yourselves to our god, the unknown god."

I had a slight from on my face from hearing this news, they wanted us- the Roan Kingdom, a kingdom with no national religion- so suddenly commit towards this 'unknown god' they serve?