A plan or two

Alberu pov:

"You are right your highness, even if I don't like the God of death I would never side with a god, much less one of despair."

"What do you..."

"Hm? Don't tell me you haven't noticed all the dead mana beneath the church?"

That's right, I felt something beneath the church when we first came here but I didn't think much of it... 'Who knew it was actually dead mana'

"Wait, what do you mean by 'one of despair'?"

I heard Beacrox point out, young master Cale did say that.

"Are you really that stupid?"

This time it was Kim Rok Soo, as he called himself, who spoke.

"The unknown god mentioned by the indomitable alliance is actually none other than the God of despair."

"What?..."

I couldn't believe it... we learned a lot of things these past few minutes but not of them were good news. Is there even any good news for us at this point. Cale then spoke.

"Anyway about the reason we told you all this, we have a proposition for you. The question is... will you be willing to listen?"

'Ah, this is suspicious'

Was my first thought, but... at this point what could we possibly lose? The world was gonna be destroyed anyway.

I looked over to fellow party members, they were all looking at me as if wanting me to make the decision for them. Yet at the same time they seemed to have already made up their mind, so my answer will be...

"Yes, we will listen to this proposition you have in mind, as long it doesn't bring harm to the citizens."

I saw them both smile before Kim Rok Soo spoke in a low and hushed voice as if he was telling a secret.

"Then I hope you don't mind if we caused a bit of chaos first... your highness..."

It was also quite alluring.

*Slap!*

I mentally slapped myself for thinking such thoughts, I wanted to slap myself physically but I still had an image to uphold.

'Don't think such indecent thoughts Alberu! You're the crown prince for god's sake!'

I thought as I tried to calm my rapidly beating heart. It has been like that since Kim Rook Soo spoke in that voice and I'm worried that someone might hear it with how loudly it was beating.

Cale pov:

'Ho, I just saw something interesting.'

I thought as I mentally smirked, it seems that my hyung (Rok Soo) is unintentionally seducing the poor crown prince. How did he know this? It was easy.

Alberu simply looked like he had mentally slapped himself in the head. How did he know even though the quarter dark elf barely had any changes to his previous expression? He's seen him do that a million times while taking to his hyung (Alberu).

'This will be very interesting to watch. Fufufufufu, I guess it is also about time that my hyung gets himself a love life.' (Says the one who got divorced with his slacker like after a year of marriage)

I thought before I realized that the rain hasn't stopped and it was getting late.

"It seems to be getting late. And it would very troublesome to travel in this weather. How about you guys stay here for the night? It would be rude of us to leave guests out in the rain."