Slavery at it's finest

3rd pov:

"Everything"

Cale answered. But just when they were about to question him further a ringing noise resonated throughout the entire villa.

They looked toward the source of the noise and there it was, sitting on the table Infront of them. The communication device that Cale placed Infront of them when they sat down was glowing red.

"*Sigh* why would they be calling at a time like this."

Rok Soo complained but then picked up the device to answer it before putting it back on the lavish table.

"Boss where are you?!"

The people in the room thought that they were going to go deaf from the sheer volume of the person's voice.

"*Smack*"

They heard a noise from the other side of the device.

"Bud shut the fück up! Do you want them to go deaf or something?! I'm sorry for this idiots loud voice young master Cale, I told him not to call you if he was just gonna shout but he wouldn't listen."

Said the purplenette on the other side of the screen. A groaning blue haired beside them.

"Bud Illis...? The... Mercenary king...?"

Said Alberu in a low and questioning tone.

"Oh? Someone recognized me!"

"Ho!"

Exclaimed Ron. He recognized the purplenette, he was a member of the Poeff household.

'He must be one of the surviving members who didn't side with arm.'

Ron found the situation quite amusing, who knew that their previous young master knew so much about the organization they were trying to hunt down. He even has ties with the mercenary king along with a member of one of the 5 assassin households in the Eastern continent.

Ron was indeed very fascinated, but his thoughts were cut short by Cale who still needed to speak to the people on the screen. (I don't know what to call it so I'll just call it a screen)

"Bud why did you call? Did anything happen?"

Cale questioned the drunkard with his usual stoic expression. He went to meet Bud after he sca- made a deal with the God of despair.

He needed someone to cause more chaos for him since in this world he didn't have the influence and power. So he decided to make Bud his sla- secretary once more by winning against him in a drinking bet.

No matter how annoying he is it's better than having to deal with Clopeh. Besides, he already tasked that lunatic with something else. (Can you guess what it is?)

"Ah, yes, right. We found the whereabouts of the excommunicated priestess you were looking for."

The two red-heads simultaneously smirked at the report. They had told the mercenary king and Glenn to secretly search for the God of death's crazy priestess in the midst of all the chaos.

Afterall, what's so fun about causing someone a headache if you couldn't see their reaction? They also needed Cage's power to perform the vows of death.

Even if they were the sources of the poor god's suffering the God of death could never say no to his favorite humans. This is something that they will take advantage of and associate with their plan, they needed to use everything they could of they wanted to annoy him.

And unlike most of the plans that Cale has done in the past he wasn't smacking him in the back, oh no. He was going to do something far worse than that. He was gonna cause so much chaos that the even the gods won't find it entertaining.