Prologue

It was already a year after the defeat of white star and the sealed god. Peace was restored throughout the continents and it was all thanks to one person, and that person is currently enjoying his precious slacker life.

Cale pov:

I am currently in my room in the the super rock villa with Eruhaben, Choi Han, Lock, Rosalyn, Cage and the kids.

Why are they here you ask? Simple. That motherfucking God of Death did something stupid again.

"Miss Cage may I ask what the God of Death has told you?"

Asked Rosalyn wanting a further elaboration of our current situation.

"Haa, just wait a second. Oh shut up will ya?! How can I tell them if you keep talking in my head?!"

Shouted the poor excommunicated priestess in frustration.

"Finally, he stopped whining."

"Anyway, as I have said before that bastard of a god did something stupid again! Young master Cale he said that the was sending you the 'The birth of a hero' was it? Agh, this is so confusing."

After cage had said that the room had fallen into chaos.

"What?!"

"No! He will not take human away from me!"

"Aigoo, you unlucky bastard"

And similar remarks were headed all through out the room. But I just drowned out their voices and started to think.

'That bastard! I just finished the war with that white bastard a year ago and he wants to do what?!' I wanted to think more but my thoughts were suddenly interupted by a bright light.

"Human!"

"Cale-nim!"

"Cale nya!~"

"Young master!"

Was all I heard before I was fully engulfed by light.
_________________________________

Black. That was all I could see before a voice spoke to me, it was very familiar, it was that bastard who was responsible for this in the first place!

"Now now Cale~ Don't be like that! I gave you a warning like you said this time!"

The God of Death spoke, his voice still as chilling as the last time they spoke. But did that stop Cale from complaining? No, not in the slightest.

'that was too vogue to be considered a proper warning you bastard!'

"Hahahaha"

Booming eery laughter soon filled the space it was so loud that Cale's wars started to ring from how loud it was.

"Yes, yes. This is why the other gods want you so much! Ofcourse I'm included in that."

'Don't just shamelessly admit something like that you bastard! And why am I even here with you?! I thought you said you were gonna send me to another world!'

"Ho, impatient are we. I am sending you to another world, I just wanted to give you a piece of information before you do."

The said god explained but this just made the red-haired noble even more annoyed.

'then just say it, I want this to be over with quickly.'

Cale didn't want to go to another world but he would prefer another world over this bastard any day.

"Alright then, I just wanted to say that the God of despair has churches there and that Kim Rok Soo or the original Cale Henituse was sent there as well, that all. Have fun."

'Wait what?! Come back here and explain further you motherfucker!!!'

Cale can practically see the God of Death waving at him with a stupid smile plastered across his face.

Those were his final thoughts before he had passed out.
_________________________________

"H..he..ey..Hey! Wake up!"

"*Groan* what the hell happened"

"Oh, thank god you're awake. I thought that fucking god was lying."

"Kim Rok Soo?"

"Mhm"

"So he wasn't lying..."

I thought out loud as I thought back to my previous conversation with the God of Death. 'Could you even call that a conversation?' I shook of my thoughts as I started to look around.

And I was surprised (not really) to see that we were in my room in the Henituse mansion (is this right?), actually... now that I'm fully awake I can see that Kim Rok Soo seems to be possessing the body of Cale Henituse in the current world.

'Aigoo, what has my life come to.'

I thought while letting out a sigh.

"This is all that motherfucking God of death's fault!"

I can hear Rok Soo whisper-shout under his breath, in which I completely agree. I blame that bastard for all the shit that has happened to us.

3rd pov:

In the middle of all of Cale's grumbling he thought of a magnificent revenge plan to annoy the poor god.

And so, thanks to the poor decision of the God of eternal rest, the God of despair has gained two new faithful priests... Or is it that he has been scammed by two terrible demons?
_________________________________

Anyway, so that is the prologue!~ I hope you all enjoyed and this is my first time writing a fic like this so please feel free to tell me where to improve. I promise to make the actual chapters longer.

Sorry if the characters are a bit OCC anyways!~

Thank you and love you~ 💕