Revealing identities

Kim Rok Soo pov:

After Cale left the atmosphere in the room was a bit akward for a while.

'Damn, he really just left me with these people? *Sigh* My dongseang must really hate me. *Sob sob*'

I thought as I internally cried. I felt betrayed, he left me with the people that I felt most akward with!

The Molans, who left me in my previous life and Choi Han, the one who beat me to a pulp. But I pushed all those feelings aside for now.

'I need to take revenge on that god'

I made up my mind before turning around to look the people who are currently here.

There was Rosalyn the mage, lock the young wolf king, the crown prince Alberu... and the three whose names should not be spoken.

"Alright, you heard what Cale said, miss Rosalyn please teleport us to the palace, preferably crown prince Alberu's bed room."

The mage looked a bit confused as why I would want us to be transported to Alberu's bed room but complied nonetheless.

'Wait- when did I even start calling him on a first name basis? Y'know what it's probably nothing.'

"Alright sir Rok Soo, I shall set thee coordinates to his highnesses bed room."

And with that we were all surrounded by a very bright light and the next thing I knew we were at the palace.

"Alright then- now that your all here I'll be leaving to go to my dongseang now-"

"Please wait a minute Rok Soo-nim"

'Nim? Since when did this punk speak to me using honorifics?'

I wanted to leave and go check on Cale right now but it seems that they are stopping me.

They were all looking at me as if they weren't going to let me go until they got answers.

'*sigh* when will I ever get a break'

__________5 minutes later__________

3rd pov:

"Was tying me up really necessary?

Rok Soo was currently tied up to a wooden chair while facing the 'hero group'.

Earlier when he was about to leave they suddenly pinned him to the ground and tied him up saying that 'It would be better if he would cooperate with them'.

Which also translates to 'We have questions for you answer them or else'. Atleast that's what it meant in Rok Soo's small, twisted, (but very beautiful) head.

"Yes it was, we wouldn't want you escaping now would we sir Rok Soo."

Ron said with his usual benign smile on his face, though if you looked at his eyes you would find a very different story.

"Grandpa is right, we don't know if you would suddenly run away. And I still don't trust you." (Sorry I don't know what lock would call Ron)

Lock stated with his usual firm voice voice, but it had a hint of wariness to them.

They were surrounding Rok Soo in a semi-circle way while standing. It looked like one of those kidnapping scenes in movies where the main character or a close friend is tied up and about to be threatened or interrogated.