*+2+*

It was any regular day sitting in your throne next to your mother and father helping them fulfill their duties.
Suddenly your father and mother both stood up your father's fists balled up his nails digging into his palms and your mother's hands clenching her chest.
There stood and man with curly brown hair with a white streak wearing a brown trench coat with a flag unfamiliar to you on one of the sleeves.
"Wilbur..." Your mother shakily breathed out
"What are you doing here Wilbur you know you aren't welcomed here anymore after what you have done" your father spat at the man.
"I thought I'd pay my dearest family a visit I've missed them after all it's been 13 an half years"the man said all though looking at you he seemed confused.
"Now who is this?" He said, making eye contact with you " This is your sister I thought you knew this I've informed you while you and Tommy were creating L'manburg" your father said.
Suddenly the man's faced was filled with guilt" I was not informed" he paused" I did not read your letters".
Tugging on your mother's dress you looked up at her " Mumza who is this man?" You asked.
" This Y/n is one of your older brothers Wilbur" she said in a hushed tone.
" Now dear" your father said " could you go to your room we have some discussing to do " he said glaring at the man who was supposedly your brother.

~249 words~
Hi hi bye bye 😁😁😁