*+4+*

It was the next morning you had a bag filled with necessities that you would need on your journey to L'manburg.
You were walking to the dining room to be met with Wilbur, your father, and mother.
After breakfast you made your way to the entrance of the large castle you called your home with open arms you eagerly hugged your father and mother goodbye.
" be safe now and make you tell your brothers that we love them!" You could hear your mother yell from a distance.
Waving goodbye you faced the path you were walking along with Wilbur.
"So you said you like to make music" you nodded at the sudden question.
"What instrument do you play, personally I pay guitar" he said
"Yeah I Play guitar too it's pretty basic if you ask me though" you said
Nodding Wilbur stayed mostly silent the whole journey so did you though not knowing what to talk about with the brother you had just found out about a day ago.

Arriving at a big entrance stood big black wall with some yellow on them. As you walked in you could see all the big buildings and words in the sky.
"Beautiful isn't" you could hear Wilbur say "Yes it is !" You said with excitement.

Walking along a oak wood path you could see three distant figures one smaller one a taller one and a much taller one. "Who are those guys" you asked Wilbur " I could only assume" he said in a calm tone with a smile.

Walking up to the figures you could only recognize one it was your 3rd eldest brother Tommy.
But next to him stood a rather short boy with brown curtly hair and a green shirt.
And next to him was a giant man half white half black.
"Tommy!" Wilbur shouted "Wilbur...?" Tommy shakily breathed out "and Y/n?"
" Hi Tommy!" You shouted running up to the three boys leaving Wilbur behind.
"What are you doing here!" He shouted as he picked you you up and gave you a hug.
" Wilbur came by the castle and said he would show me around L'manburg!" You said.
"What about Phil is he here too?" Tommy asked. " nope just us!" You said happily.
"Wait a second how did you even meet Wilbur?" He asked.
"Like i said he came by the castle " you said. Tommy looked sort of angry but happy at the same time"how's my baby brother doing!" Wilbur said sarcastically.
"I'm was doing fine until you showed up"Tommy spat at Wilbur "Now that's no way to talk to your brother" he said cockily.
"Didn't you miss me after all these years?" He asked "not even a bit Wilbur now if you could piss off that would be great I wanna talk to my little sister" he said with bitterness in his voice.
" Tommy I wanna bond with all my siblings so I can't just leave I have to watch them anyway" Wilbur said.
While Wilbur and Tommy were arguing you kept staring at the tall halfling but he took notice and got down to your level as if you were a little kid.
"Hello I'm Ranboo what's your name?" He asked sweetly. You hid behind Wilbur "it's Y/n..." you said nervously.
Suddenly the arguing stopped and Wilbur put his arm around you "I'm so sorry to stop our chat but who is that guy" he asked pointing at Ranboo.
"That's Ranboo" the short boy said .
"Well Tubbo how have you've been?" Wilbur asked "I could be better but I'm good ".
"Now that's what I like to hear " Wilbur said as he stuck out his arm now looking at Ranboo "
It's nice to meet you Ranboo I can only imagine great things" he said in a cheerful voice "you too I guess " Ranboo said as he shook Wilbur's hand.

~640 words~
This is really fun writing Jesus