*+3+*

Sitting at the dinner table is was unusually quite it wasn't filled with your mother's laughter or your father's terrible dad jokes it was dead silent.
"So how old are you" Wilbur asked "I'm 19 turning 20 in a few months".
He seemed pleased with your answer "19 was it that is quite a age I remember making my fit explosive at 19" he chuckled.
"Well I like to make music but not explosives" you said " Well it's whatever floats your boat I guess but I personally like to make music too I've made quite a few songs" he said confidently.
"Really!" You shouted "Y/n please indoor voice " your mother scolded you making Wilbur and your father chuckle.
" She's quite the spit fire isn't she" Wilbur said " like a mini Tommy" your father said softly which seemed to catch your brother's interest.

"Speaking of Tommy how's the little fucker" he said "i would assume he's doing fine I haven't heard from him in quite some time though " he said
"Well then why don't we go visit him back in L'manburg?" He said " I can't and your mother as well we have royal duties you know" you father said with a bit of bitterness in his voice.
All though he sounded a bit sad Wilbur said "Well why don't I just go then and take Y/n with me so we can bond and I'm assuming they haven't seen Tommy and Techno in quite a while"
you perked up at the idea you've never been to L'manburg and the way your older brother Tommy talks about it, it seems like a great place.
"I'm afraid not " you father said which made you slump down in your seat.
"Why not dadza Tommy said it's a great place" you said
"I'm sure it is my dearest but I'm afraid for your safety" he said.
"Why not let her go she's never been beyond the garden, why not let her explore a bit" your mother said in a cheery tone.
You nodded your head in agreement vigorously which made Wilbur snicker.
" and they are under my protection Phil so there is not need to worry" he said while looking at you with a smile on his face.

~374 words~
I love cliffhangers ❤️