*+5+*

After talking with Tubbo,Ranboo and Tommy for a bit you and Wilbur continued in your journey all though Tommy wanted you to stay with him you ultimately decided not to as you didn't want to disappoint Wilbur and disobey your father's wishes.
As you walked down the oak path once more you saw another figure
a figure with ears?
Wilbur saw them too and started to pick up his pace you almost had to start running because of how fast he was going.
"FUNDY!" Wilbur shouted turning around you were met with a half fox half man "Wilbur?" He asked "Yes son it's me!" Wilbur said happily "What the hell are you doing here I thought you were dead " he spat "I was dead but I got revived by Dream!"
Dream
That sent a shiver down your spine you heard only bad things about him how he manipulated Tommy and almost killed him and how he caused a war over L'manburg but maybe he wasn't as bad as he seemed he did bring back Wilbur after all if he didn't you wouldn't be in is situation.
"And who is that?" Fundy asked looking at you "That my son is your aunt!" Wilbur said with a smile on his face "It's nice it meet you...uh?" "Y/n my name is Y/n" you said "Well then" he said " wait how old are you?" He suddenly asked " I'm 19 " you said suddenly his face sifted to a confused one to a sad one "Are you ok Fundy?" Wilbur asked "Yep just thinking on the past" he said " Speaking of the past I did quite a number on this place" he said is a happy tone all though you had no idea what he meant Fundy looked mad.
"Don't even start Wilbur" he said angrily "What I did what had to be done!" Wilbur snapped at Fundy "Whatever goodbye Wilbur " Fundy said as he walked off.
"WAIT FUNDY" Wilbur shouted "what " Fundy said in annoyed tone "where is dream I want to pay him my thanks".
Fundy froze "He's in prison" he said "Well where is the prison then?" Wilbur asked.
"Just follow the path and you'll see a big building made out of nether brick " he said "don't try anything Wilbur!" He said as you and Wilbur walked away.
Wilbur just brushed him off after a moment of silence you asked "What did dream do that he ended up in prison" Wilbur looked at you "he did what needed to be done and people didn't agree with him" he said in a much softer tone then he was when he was talking to fundy.

"Oh..." you said "Well he's not bad is he?" You asked "Of course not if he was bad would I be hear?" He asked playfully " I suppose not " you said as you smiled at him and he smiled back.

~483 words ~
My fingers are cramping bahahah