+*7*+

It had been a couple days since you left the castle you enjoyed your time out you got to meet new people and make new friends.
While outside with Wilbur you met Nikki,Sam Nook, Sapnap , George, Tubbo(officially), Quackity, Karl, and some others but every day while with Wilbur you would go to the prison greet Sam put your things away and talk to dream.
This however upset some people like Tommy and Quackity, odiously you knew why it upset Tommy and you were getting tired of Tommy scolding you ever time you visited him "I DON'T CARE TOMMY I DON'T HE NICE ONCE YOU GET TO KNOW HIM" you yelled "I WOULD KNOW Y/N I DID KNOW HIM BUT YOU DON'T KNOW THE REAL HIM" he yelled back " you know what whatever I'm done I'm going to find Wilbur " you said as you stormed out of his house "WELL WHATEVER THEN BUT I THINK HES IN LAS NEVADAS " you could hear him yell from a distance.

Soon you were greeted with a big twinkling sigh and a green man, " Hey Slime!' you said, You loved Slime he was so wholesome and he was fun to talk to because he knew absolutely nothing "Hi Y/n from The Artic Empire!" he said " Slime I told you I don't want you to say that I'm actually thinking of moving!" You said happily "Well may I make a suggestion then?" he said happily after what you said "shoot" you said "You should live here in Las Nevadas I mean you could see me every day and Quackity too and you wouldn't be to far from you brothers!" he said you really liked that idea "Okay! I'll have to talk to Quackity though so no promises" you said "Okay so Y/n from Las Nevadas what brings you hear today" he said "I'm actually looking for Wilbur have you seen him?" you said "Well yes I have follow me" he said opening a gate and leading you down a hallway.

Walking out of the hallway and into the bright sun you could see two figures through the heat of the desert you could only imagen who it was, surprisingly they were extremely close like inches away from each others faces, " Are you two kissing!" you yelled almost laughing "OI" yelled Wilbur " sorry" you said as you were walking up " it was a joke its fine" Quackity said kind of coldly "well what are you doing here Y/n?" asked Wilbur turning is attention away from the argument to you " well I was looking for you and I need to talk to Quackity" you said "oh?" Quackity asked "Well I thinking since I'm 19 and I just need my fathers permission I was going to ask if there was any room for me to move to Las Nevadas!" you said happily.

"Really?" he questioned "Yes really" you said "Well Y/n I think that is a lovely idea!" Wilbur said "Tha nk you Wilbur" you said with a smirk on your face "Well I don't see a problem with it " Quackity said happily "Well then its settled!" you said "Well jut follow me to my office and we can get the paperwork!" he said then he looked at Wilbur "You stay here" Quackity said "What can't I support my sister!" Wilbur yelled angrily "You can just from afar" Quackity said "What if she needs help sighing some paperwork or Something happens and I'm not there to protect her!" Wilbur yelled It warmed your heart knowing your brother cared so much "That's why I'm going to right there Wilbur" Quackity sighed "Okay but I'm staying right and she doesn't come back I one piece I'm raising hell Quackity you hear me!" Wilbur said angrily and glared at Quackity then he turned with a soft smile and put on your head and ruffled "Tell if anything happens okay?" he said in a soft voice " Yes sir".

~668 words~