*+6+*

There it was the prison.
The big black building stood tall and intimidating.
"Well should we go in?" Wilbur asked holding out a hand.
"We should!" You said in a cheery tone as you grabbed Wilbur's hand.
The halls where empty and with every step you took it echoed.
Soon you where met with a creeper hybrid(J MONEY THIS IS FOR YOU!!!!)
You found out his name was Sam and he looked like a kind fellow.
"Put all your stuff in this chest " he said in a monotoned voice you did as you were told and put your things away in the chest.
Still holding on to Wilbur you walked in front of a lava wall.
"Just stand there and don't move" sam said you stood still and soon the lava wall disappeared and the platform you stood on started moving making you stumble and holding onto Wilbur for dear life.
He laughed at your actions which annoyed you so you hit him which only made him laugh harder.
But the laughter soon ended when the platform stopped and there sat dream in a corner messing with the clock on the wall.
"Hello dream!" Wilbur boomed surprised dream jerked up and turned to yours and Wilbur's direction he smiled.
"Wilbur my partner how's it been!" Dream said as he stood up " it's been good thanks to you I can't thank our enough for bringing me back!" He said.
Dream smiled then he looked at you and smiled even more "Y/n if I'm correct!" He said "Yep!" You said happily "I've heard good things about you from Tommy and Techno!" He said and held out his hand for you to shake.
"Why thank you" you said as you shook his hand.
"How old are you again?" He asked "I'm 19!" You said "hmm...ok I'll keep that in mind" he said.
What did he mean keep that in mind?

He's just being kind so you brushed it off.
"Wilbur since I brought you back I need a favor" dream said.
"Anything what do you need !" Wilbur said
"I need you to get me out I need to get back to the smp" he said.
"Sure but that will take some time my dear friend." Wilbur said in a hushed tone.
After a couple minutes dream and Wilbur shook hands while waited at the platform as you were told to do by Wilbur you couldn't help but smile something about dream made you happy and knowing you brothers mentioned you made you happier.
"We'll come back dream don't you worry!" Wilbur said while waving goodbye.
"Bye dream!" You shouted waving both your hands around. Dream smiled at you nodding his head and waving goodbye.

~454 words~
Dream manipulating early on 😁